ACT Consulting Uniontown, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
New Job Position for Office and Administrative Clerk in Uniontown, PA. Welcome candidates with shop floor manufacturing supervisor experience.
- Job Position: 105460 - Manufacturing Supervisor
- Location: Uniontown, PA
- Duration: 9 Months
- Pay Rate: $30.10 / hr on W2
Seeking to hire a temporary shop floor Manufacturing Supervisor in the client's Uniontown, Pennsylvania manufacturing facility. The Manufacturing Supervisor will be responsible for administering plant management and supervisory policies at the shop floor level in order to achieve maximum utilization of people, equipment and resources to ensure the highest standards in manufacturing, product quality and worker safety.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Supervises 20-30 assigned Union employees in the daily performance of duties related to manufacturing output and department workload.
- Ensures manufacturing production plans are met on a daily basis.
- Works as a part of the company management team to maintain and improve people, products, and processes.
- Works with staff support and other supervisors to optimize use of all available employees, equipment and systems.
- Supervises and is responsible for employee training.
- Provides employees with adequate training to ensure quality and efficient production of product.
- Provides training to other supervisors as needed and directed.
- Responsible for the quality of work and productivity of assigned departments.
- Daily reviews on time deliveries, productivity, (standard hours), schedules, order input, etc.
- Ensures daily housekeeping is maintained within assigned department and surrounding areas.
- Promotes the use of sound and effective safety practices in the performance of all functions to maintain a safe working environment for all employees.
- Provides security support as needed to protect company assets.
- Responsible for ensuring all procedures, programs, standards, policies, rules etc. are adhered to.
- Issues discipline when warranted under the terms of the bargaining agreement or company rules and policies in a consistent manner.
- Maintains time and attendance records for union employees.
- Operates PC based systems, including Microsoft Office, MES (ShopVue) or equivalent systems.
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at ACT Consulting