Inside Sales Representative
ACT Consulting Westwood, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $29 Hourly
• Review all sales appointments to ensure customer is qualified to receive a no cost natural gas service line. All details must be confirmed before EA contacts customer.
• Follow up with opportunities that have not been contracted or closed lost by EA team
• Residential Add Load (Stoves, Dryers, Water Heaters, Grill, Generators and Pool Heaters)
• Day-to-Day requests from Lead Intake, Sales Supervisor.
The responsibilities/activities of the ISR play an iatrical part in customer acquisition, revenue goals (MCF and Revenue) and Compliance. Responsibilities include:
• Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Understanding customer needs and requirements
• ISRs will review Energy Advisor pipeline and follow up accordingly for opportunities that have not had a documented activity in SALESFORCE.com/Oracle.
• Low-Use follow up from Marketing Process
• Scheduling appointments for qualified opportunities to the appropriate Energy Advisor for further development and closure.
Annual goals and targets to be determined
Entry-level/recent college graduate ideal (degree not required). Eager to learn, computer literate (ability to use 12 different systems).
Ambitious, hungry, and highly organized
Eager to learn, focused, ability to talk with customers and provide strong level of customer service
Comfortable with processes/procedures and very detail-oriented
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at ACT Consulting