Customer Experience Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
New Job Position for Customer Experience Specialist in Livonia, MI.
- Job Position: 105594-Customer Experience Specialist
- Location: Livonia, MI
- Duration: 9 Months
- Pay Rate: $26/ hr on W2
Supports the quick-turn and urgent work within a service center including answering routine product questions, processing customer requests such as rental quote generation and order placement, directing questions to appropriate service or sales personnel, dispatching service calls and arranging deliveries.
The Customer Experience Specialist (CES) will assist customers in a personalized and friendly manner to ensure every experience is an exceptional one.
The CES is available to assist customers with the Company product selection and availability, order entry, product delivery and return and invoicing.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Manage inbound phone calls, online inquires and customer walk-ins.
- Process customer requests such as rental quote generation and order placement over the phone, in person or via e-mail.
- Answer routine product questions and direct questions to appropriate service or sales personnel when necessary.
- Enter orders and arrange delivery to all sites and locations per the individual agreement including an understanding of the agreement of freight terms.
- When needed, assist with loading product for customer delivery.
- Ensure delivery personnel have accurate site address details for delivery as well as appropriate paperwork for customer acceptance.
- Complete off-rental process in Rental Results.
- Schedule product pick-up and prepare paperwork for customer sign off.
- Support Service Shop Technicians in completing work orders and pulling necessary parts for product repair.
- Ensure purchase orders are properly entered into procurement system to include price and quantity.
- Complete process for receiving materials, goods and services timely and accurately.
- Schedule and coordinate preventative and corrective maintenance for sales and delivery vehicles.
- Act as site champion for safety.
- Manage injury reporting through GenSuite.
- Participate in routine safety calls and/or meetings.
- Participation in Company's volunteer activities
- High school graduate; 2 or 4 year college graduate preferred
- Prior experience in a rental environment preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Effective interpersonal skills with customers and employees
- Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Word and Excel
- Solid math skills Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize, meet deadlines and work independently with initiative
- Resourceful and well organized; efficient and detail oriented
- Ability to adapt to frequent change in a high pressure environment
- Strong sense of responsibility and desire to complete tasks properly
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Considerable standing, walking, bending, heavy lifting (up to 50 pounds) and carrying.
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements.
Intermittent exposure to all outdoors weather conditions; intermittent exposure to shop and jobsite noise (to maximums of 95 decibels).
Travel: As required to fulfill the duties listed above. Other travel as needed or required by the company. Extended hours as needed (weekends, overtime and on-call rotations)
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at ACT Consulting