- Expired: February 26, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
My name is Naren and I am a Senior Technical Recruiter with ACT Consulting. We have an urgent requirement for an Administrative Assistant with our direct client in Berlin, CT.
If this is something you are interested in, please send a copy of your resume to or call Naren direct at 200 9045. Also, if you are not interested in this opportunity or do not feel this is the right fit for your background, please refer this to a friend or colleague. We offer a competitive referral fee and you can find additional open positions on our website at or
Job Title : Administrative Assistant (2652)
Duration : 6+ months contract
Location : Berlin, CT - 06037
Rate : $18-$22/hr on W2 (only W2 and no C2C)
Administrative/Solar Application Coordinator
Performs varied, complex and confidential administrative work, requiring initiative, judgment and a broad knowledge of company organization, policies, practices and procedures. Ability to use customer interface and process solar project applications. Review applications, issue/create work order requests for meter changes for small residential systems, and use STORMS to create work orders for meter exchanges. Issue template through PowerClerk (sends email to customer) and potentially process up to 60-70+ applications per week. When application comes in, review site plan drawing that customer provides and confirm drawing has certain items that are repetitive to show size of system and that application is complete.
Technical Knowledge/Skill: Skilled typing and demonstrated ability to perform the more complex word processing assignments are required.
Knowledge of Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- High school diploma with specialization in business courses or the equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in processing applications or similar administrative/data processing function.
- Ability to use multiple different computer systems/data processing systems and ability to quickly learn systems such as Maximo, PowerClerk, STORMS, etc.
- Energy/solar experience HIGHLY preferred
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at ACT Consulting