MissionInsite Software Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Software Engineer (SE) writes code, writes tests, and analyzes software programs, specifically MissionInsite. The SE works on smaller, well-defined tasks independently, focused Back End development. This encompasses continued research, design, documentation, and modifications made to software specifications throughout the production life cycle. When necessary, the SE must also analyze and correct software errors in a timely fashion, and provide status reports.
What You’ll Do:
- Produces, maintains, and improves the quality of development and testing code. Accomplishes day-to-day sprint work effectively and meets sprint commitments.
- Follows all programming standards and development methodologies, including quality unit testing. Supports and improves agile methodologies.
- Assists in finding and implementing innovative ways to improve areas of the development lifecycle, especially areas related to quality and productivity. Encourages and enforces code reuse and quality standards. Recommends new and better tools, patterns, and methodologies.
- Mentors less experienced members of the team and guides them in decision making.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Recommends strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Performs other duties not otherwise listed as required by the company.
- Specializes in producing, maintaining, and improving the quality and performance of server side code
- Collaborates closely with Front End focused engineers to develop business logic and APIs to serve the application user interface
- Collaborates with Data Architects to design and build application data storage solutions
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related with at least 3 to 8 years of experience in software development, programming or test script development, or an equivalent combination of education and experience with the ability to pass a designated computer programming skills test.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of development frameworks and best practices
- Thorough understanding of systems analysis and design, Software Development Life Cycle including Agile/Scrum.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to learn software development tools, able to self-motivate.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Advanced knowledge of modern server side programming languages (Go, C#, .Net etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of relational database design concepts.
Why You Want to Work Here:
- Outstanding benefits package, including 6% 401(k) match
- Free Wellness Clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- A caring, friendly work environment
- The opportunity to positively impact ministries
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
TechnologyView all jobs at ACS Technologies
Get fresh Senior Communications Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.