- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a government agency focused on transportation, is looking for an Exchange Administrator to be a critical part of their team. The focus of this role includes planning, design, procurement, implementation, operation, and troubleshooting of Microsoft Exchange. This is a long-term, direct hire role with our client located in Portland, Oregon.
Here are a few benefits:
- Employee Health, Dental, and Vision
- 401K, Health Care FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life, Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Free Transit Pass for employee, Spouse/Domestic Partner, and dependents
- Hybrid working environment (+/- 10% in office)
- Oversee Microsoft Windows server-related hardware and software budgeting
- Microsoft Exchange configuration, administration, and maintenance
- Perform administrative responsibilities related to servers and platforms such as Active Directory, Exchange, Terminal Services, real-time system monitoring, and agency backup systems
- Design, deploy, oversee, and maintain upgrades of server-related hardware and network embedded systems
- Perform troubleshooting of network and server problems
- High-level involvement with the management of data integrity, network security, server storage, and backup systems
- Remain up to date with current industry standards in the server administration, protocols, and security
- Create, oversee, and manage vendor contracts, invoices, and purchase orders in connection with agency projects and initiatives
- Serve as a senior technical resource to the agency
- Evaluate alternative solutions as technology evolves
- Ensure stable performance for the Windows environment through performance monitoring and tuning
- Support NAS, SAN, and DAS storage and volume management
- Oversee complex projects, including developing formal project plans, scope, timeline, costs, and implementation
- Perform project tasks and work assignments and assign project tasks and work assignments to a junior engineer
- Ensure work is completed as assigned within deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer information systems, or similar is preferred
- 6+ years of relevant experience required
- Experience with Office 365, Identity Management – User Rights/RBAC, Active Directory and Certificate Services (Microsoft) – PKI is required
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange administration, configuration, and maintenance required
- Experience with Cisco UCS Management, Server OS Builds and Patching – Windows, Varonis - File Server Security, Psynch, Okta, Veeam NetBackup, VMWare, Linux – OS, and Puppet/Automation is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft operating system configuration, management, and server standards
- Knowledge of x86/x64 based server hardware, SAN and NAS technologies, LAN and WAN topologies, including a thorough understanding of industry-standard TCP/IP protocols
- Knowledge of Server Virtualization technologies
- Knowledge of network protocols and server/network security standards
- Ability to script in a windows server environment
- Ability to manage complex projects for efficient and timely implementation
- Ability to negotiate with clients, service providers, and vendors, including the ability to manage vendor contracts
- Strong collaboration skills required
- Excels in advanced thinking, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with external and internal stakeholders on all levels
- Ability to work outside regular business hours during maintenance and upgrades as needed
- Valid Driver’s license required
Work sponsorship is not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
If you have any questions about the job posting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about our Reasonable Accommodation Policy, please feel free to email email@example.com
ACS Professional Staffing
TechnologyView all jobs at ACS Professional Staffing
Get fresh Exchange Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.