Our client who supports the semiconductor industry is seeking a knowledgeable and skilled Corporate Recruiter to work out of their Washington state location and be the recruitment go-to for a rapidly growing organization.
Here are a few of the perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & FSA For Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(K) With Company 4% Match With 100% Vesting from Day 1
- Vacation, Sick Time and 10 Holidays Per Year
- 100% Paid for Education/Training
- Manage and drive the full life cycle recruiting process
- Communicate, advise, and report on sourcing and recruiting strategies, market trends and health of candidate pipeline
- Recruit passive candidates and gauge candidates for fit and motivation
- Actively engage and collaborate with hiring managers to determine staffing needs and selection criteria for open requisitions and pipelines
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting
- Advocate for best in-class candidate experience to ensure the acquisition of high caliber talent at all levels through the full lifecycle recruiting process
- Maintain confidentiality and operate with integrity in a complex and rapidly changing environment
- Work on the complete end-to-end recruitment process with Hiring Managers, Talent Acquisition Manager and other stakeholders
- Perform in depth sourcing of passive candidates by using creative forms of online search
- Maintain and manager Applicant Tracking System (ATS), job postings, open position information, candidate details, workflow, etc.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent combination of experience and education (relevant certification will also be considered)
- 4 + years of recruiting experience
- 2+ years recruiting while employed in a corporate environment
- Experience in active engagement with non-HR hiring managers
- Experience in "full cycle" recruiting
- Proven success delivering recruiting results
- Direct candidate sourcing expertise, utilizing a range of methods and approaches
- Ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates and hiring managers
- Ability to design and implement effective recruitment/staffing strategies
- Strong follow-up, communication, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to easily shift recruitment direction and priorities based on the ever-changing business needs
Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
ACS Professional Staffing