Date Posted: 10/17/2019
Job Function: Engineering
Job Number: JO-1910-8862
ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. Thisnational Engineering firmhas an incredible opportunity for an extraordinary and talentedCivil Engineer to join their growing team. There will never be a dull moment since this creative individual will be working on all of the 'cool' projects in town. This full-time position is located in Eugene, Oregon.
- Paid for every hour you work
- Generous benefits
- Collaborative and creative team environment
- Focus on sustainability and contributing to the local community
- Entrepreneurial spirit encouraged
- Too many more to add...
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in civil engineering or related field
- PE registration required
- AutoCAD Civil 3D proficiency and a broad civil engineering background a must
- Excels in advanced thinking, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and experience working with staff on all levels
- Able to work with multiple projects at once, provide detailed oversight of project timelines and regulatory requirements with a minimum of supervision. Intermediate organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to adhere to set response times, deadlines, and time-sensitive tasks
- Ability to successfully collaborate with peers, managers, and others within the organization.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.