IT Support Technician - Colorado Springs, CO
Inspiroz is seeking a driven, detail-oriented School Technology Specialist (STS) to join our on-site IT support team in Colorado Springs. As an STS, you will play a crucial role in supporting the day-to-day technology support across Inspiroz’ portfolio of charter schools. Working under the supervision of an Inspiroz Account Director, you will interact regularly with our remote technical support team and various client contacts.
For over a decade, Inspiroz has established a reputation in the Managed IT Services industry as a premier provider of charter school focused technology strategy and support. Inspired by our core values of: People Centered, Continuous Learning, Find a Way, Good People, A Better World, Lifelong Partners, Team Players and Ambition, we excel in serving our partners and adapting to their ever-changing technology needs. Take the next step in your IT career, and apply today!
Key responsibilities for this position include the following:
Technical support and problem resolution
- Take the lead in resolving technical issues that require on-site support.
- Manage on-site installation, repairs, and maintenance for workstations, network equipment and peripheral devices.
- Conduct thorough troubleshooting to identify the root cause of problems.
- Assist with projects on an as-needed basis, collaborating with project teams and stakeholders as required.
- Act as the liaison between on-site operations and the remote IT support team in India.
- Communicate technical issues and requirements to the remote team accurately and clearly.
- Provide detailed information and documentation to facilitate remote troubleshooting and support.
- Works closely with the remote service desk team to resolve technical issues.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technology trends, advancements, and best practices in the education sector.
Customer support and service
- Communicates updates, challenges, and tasks to the client in a clear and timely manner.
- Listens actively to client concerns and addresses them appropriately.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with clients, fostering a sense of trust and partnership.
- Assists clients in aligning technology solutions with their specific goals and requirements.
- Ensures client satisfaction by following up on issue resolution and providing necessary support.
- Takes personal interest in the quality of work and meeting customer needs.
- Demonstrates professionalism and clarity in written communication, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail in all email interactions.
- Responds to emails within two hours during business hours and ensures timely responses to after-hours emails or requests, as per the company's communication policy.’
Time Entry and Ticket Management
- Accurately and diligently tracks time spent on-site using ConnectWise Manage's time entry feature.
- Regularly updates ticket statuses and provides clear and concise notes for effective communication and collaboration.
- Follows the company's established workflow procedures, including ticket creation, assignment, and resolution processes in ConnectWise Manage.
- Conducts a thorough review of assigned tickets for the next day before the end of the current shift to prepare effectively.
Education: The successful candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in a Technology related field or equivalent certifications.
Experience: The successful candidate should have at least 1-2 years’ experience in Tier 1 and 2 technical support.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of:
- Windows Systems
- Mac Systems
- Active Directory
- Networking equipment and concepts
- Hardware repairs and installations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent hands-on technical support skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate passion for technology, innovation, troubleshooting, and making a difference.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations, be flexible in approach, and effectively multitask.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently when required, taking initiative and ownership of tasks.
- Ability to assess own limitations, recognize when to ask for help, and effectively collaborate with others.
What you will receive:
- A company dedicated to fostering and maintaining a positive and inclusive company culture.
- An opportunity to make a meaningful impact within the company and be recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
- A company that is committed to continuous improvement while upholding our core principles and values.
- Clear paths for career growth and advancement within the organization, with opportunities to expand your skills and take on new challenges.
- A competitive compensation package with generous benefits and bonus potential.
- Engaging and diverse technical work performed in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ongoing support for your continuous improvement and professional growth, with a focus on developing your technical expertise and skills.
More about Inspiroz
More information on the company can be found at http://www.inspiroz.com.
ACS International Resources/InspirozColorado Springs, CO
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.