ACS has exciting opportunities for all Professional Therapists that will make a difference in the lives of children throughout the Philadelphia area. These opportunities will be working in a school setting and follow the school year calendar. We are looking for individuals to join a team that seeks to “Motivate and Encourage.”
ACS is seeking Professional Therapists who, within the school setting, will provide educational based therapy services including evaluations and re-evaluations in accordance with student’s IEP and district guidelines. The Professional will be responsible for analyzing, reporting and providing feedback from test results and therapy to parents and school staff. They will be working with a multi-disciplinary team providing problem solving and goal oriented focus to continue to “Motivate and Encourage.”
- Weekly Compensation
- Monday-Friday, day hours
- School calendar, all major holiday’s and summer’s off
- 24/7 accessibility to the ACS Staff
- Choose a setting that suits you (school, home, community)
- Master’s Degree
- Licensed & certified in Arizona
- Background Checks, up-to-date clearances (or willing to obtain)
- Experience working with children, school based a plus
- Must have excellent references
These positions are full-time, part-time and per diem. The hours, locations and populations are tailored to match the therapist’s request. Our positions offer the best compensation rates in the industry for services.
If you are a Therapist and have a desire to make a difference in child’s life, please contact Stacy at (717)482-8672 or please visit our website at www.acsconsultantsinc.com.