We are seeking a Data Analyst to become an integral part of our team! You will analyze data to understand business and market trends in order to increase company revenue and efficiency.
- Use data to understand business patterns and trends
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research
- Communicate findings to company through standard and ad hoc reports
- Promote best practices in data analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
4 to 6 Years’ Experience in SQL 2008/2008R2/2012/2014 database management and related products from Microsoft including PowerShell, Windows 2008R2/2012R2 Server operating systems.
4 to 6 Years’ Experience with advanced SQL queries and reading query execution plan, developing and performance tuning complex, SSRS and SSIS-2012 packages.
4 to 6 Years’ Experience with SQL 2012 on High Availability configuration, support, and troubleshooting.
4 to 6 Years’ Experience with Performance tuning, Performance monitoring, Replication, Log shipping, Database Mirroring, Database capacity planning, Users and Role creation and monitoring.