Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $24 Hourly
Join a global family owned company with office/ production in 45+ countries that has been in business for 75 years. ACO products are designed and manufactured with the belief that the company positively impacts the use of one of earth’s greatest resources, water. ACO is rooted with the team player spirit, encouraging self-development and growth, and promotes a safe and healthy work environment for all of its employees. Our Casa Grande facility is located off the I-10 near the Casa Grande Municipal Airport. It is a short 30 minute drive south of the East Valley.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Short term/long term insurance, life insurance & more
- 401k with Employer Match
- Sick time & Paid time off
- Up to 10 paid holidays a year
- Education & Growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Commission structure
Who is ACO?
ACO. we care for water
A central theme to everything we do is products and technology that care for water – our system chain of ‘collect, clean, hold, release’ reflects this and our business constantly revolves around the care and management of water
What the role entails
- Answer questions for customers and outside sales staff on the status of in-house and shipped orders, product information, invoicing discrepancies, availability, lead times, prices, freight costs.
- Prepare Returned Goods Authorizations and Credit Requests.
- Process credit card payments
- Provide customer support through knowledge of our products and their applications.
- Respond to inbound sales calls.
- Maintain effective communication flow among customers (both internal and external to the company), management, and outside sales representatives.
- Process requests for samples from Area Sales Managers, ACO distributors.
- Accurate data entry of all purchase orders ensuring that all material and freight costs match exactly to customer’s purchase order, generate and check order acknowledgements; email to customer.
- Prepare and follow up on quotations to customers.
- Coordinate special pricing or handling instructions by comparing quotations and drawings to orders, or communicating with sales staff or technical department. Compare materials lists for drawings to orders, and discuss with appropriate personnel as necessary.
- Follow-up on orders which require special handling, fabrication, or purchased parts by communicating/discussing with the appropriate/relevant parties’ i.e. the Customer, ISR, ASM, OM.
- Investigate and document customer claims in the Customer Incident Database regarding missing material, material breakage, price discrepancies, etc.
- Comply with Company policies and procedures.
Required Education and Experience
2-years of experience in Customer Service, work experience related in industries: construction, commercial, retail, and 1-year business or related certificate from college or technical school is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
$17.45 - $24.48 per hour
AddressCasa Grande, AZ
BusinessView all jobs at ACO, Inc.