COMPANY SUMMARY: ACN is one of the world’s largest direct sellers of telecommunications, energy and other essential services, headquartered in Concord, North Carolina. We have global operations in 25 countries and have been rapidly growing since being founded in 1993. We are a privately-held, growth-oriented company that embraces entrepreneurial thinking, quick action, spirit and teamwork!
JOB SUMMARY: The Marketing Operations Manager will have a well-rounded portfolio of skills, including managing competing project timelines, and having cross-functional knowledge of marketing and business operations, a thorough understanding of the requirements to execute marketing deliverables and campaigns, and knowledge of all functions necessary to produce a successful go-to-market strategy. Must have the ability to function at a high level under tight, changing deadlines, be both tactical and strategic, and take a project from conceptualization to successful implementation managing marketing department traffic.
· Collaborate with key marketing leaders and corporate stakeholders to implement marketing programs for ACN’s growing base of Independent Business Owners, products and services.
· Plan and manage strategic and tactical initiatives, including collateral development and communications/promotions around event, product and business opportunity marketing.
· Organize and develop full scope project plans using Agile Marketing methodologies, assign marketing team tasks and oversee timeline execution.
· Utilize creative process management skills to provide clear direction and drive effective collateral output from a production team of digital marketing and creative services staff.
· Provide weekly reporting to executives showing the marketing project landscape including KPIs, project progress to date, future outlook as well as gaps or roadblocks in execution.
· Manage all marketing department traffic to keep daily responsibilities on or ahead of schedule.
· Function as the lead liaison for all internal stakeholders to communicate with the marketing department.
· Determine, recommend and implement best marketing processes to improve, optimize and scale our marketing team’s ability to support corporate initiatives at greater speed and quality.
· Manage a team of off-site translation specialists.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· Strong communications skills, verbal and written
· Self-motivated, organized and professional
· Able to work with minimal supervision
· Possess sound judgment and decision-making abilities
· Strong time management with ability to meet deadlines
· Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external peers to define projects and prioritize resources based on corporate, brand, and ROI goals
· Demonstrated knowledge of Agile Marketing methodologies is a plus
· A Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or communications preferred.
· Management experience with direct reports.
· 5+ years developing a career in marketing, operations or project managing with demonstrated experience managing marketing initiatives or campaigns.
· 3+ years’ experience managing a marketing or operations team.
· Direct Sales or telecommunications experience a plus.
· Must be able to manage a project from start to finish.
· Must be able adhere to budget guidelines and continually seek out ways to streamline costs.