Field Service Technician I
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Acme Cryogenics is a leading provider of mission-critical cryogenic products and services that facilitate the production, storage, and distribution of cryogenic liquids and gases. We provide industry-leading safety, quality, reliability, and response times. Our innovative system-level solutions address complex and highly technical issues across a variety of applications.
Founded in 1969 as a general machine shop, Acme’s success is rooted in its extremely solid customer base and long-term relationships with the community. Food Packaging, Pharmaceutical, Semi-Conductor, Medical Gas Pipe, and Industrial Gas Industries turn to Acme Cryogenics for engineering, design, fabrication, installation, and repair services. With manufacturing operations across America, Acme Cryogenics provides its extensive suite of products and services for customers spanning the entire industrial gas supply and distribution chain.
Looking to grow your career as a full-time Field Service Technician by working for a company that provides competitive pay, generous benefits that are effective immediately, and opportunities for career growth?
COME JOIN OUR TEAM AT ACME!
What you’ll receive:
- Pay that is competitive with other leading manufacturers
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, life, accidental insurance, and retirement, effective from your hire date
- Thriving Culture based on Teamwork
- Career Advancement Opportunities
As a Field Service Technician, a typical day will most likely include the following:
- Use your mechanical/technical knowledge of industrial gas equipment to install, assemble, troubleshoot, fix, test, recondition and repair parts and components using precision tools and equipment.
- Work as a member of a crew installing specialized piping systems in a variety of environments.
- Operate power tools, pressure washers, core drills, and similar equipment.
- As necessary, communicate with customers regarding the progress of projects.
- Individuals must be able to work at heights on a ladder or lift up to 50lbs.
- Individuals must be willing and able to travel.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR CRAFTS OR SKILLS TO QUALIFY FOR FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN:
Must Meet 3+ of the Following:
- 2 to 4 years of troubleshooting, mechanical installation, and repair work.
- 2 to 4 years experience in pipe fitting or plumbing industrial environment.
- 2 to 4 years experience in sprinkler system installation.
- 2 to 4 years of refrigeration/ HVAC installation and repair.
- 2 to 4 years of experience brazing copper pipe up to 3” size.
- 2 to 4 years of cryogenic/industrial gas experience.
- Must be capable of completing tasks unassisted at customer locations.
You might be a great match if:
- Have an HS diploma/GED.
- Have mathematics and PC skills/experience.
- Ability to read, interpret, and work with complex parts and assembly drawings.
- Have strong verbal and interpersonal skills required to interface with customers.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to be insured as a driver under the company’s policy.
- Frequent travel required via company vehicle mostly Northeast US. Length of travel assignment will vary from 1 to 7 days per week (when required)
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law
Acme Cryogenics is a leading provider of mission-critical cryogenic products and services that facilitate the production, storage and distribution of cryogenic liquids and gases. We provide industry leading safety, quality, reliability, and response times. Our innovative system level solutions address complex and highly technical issues across a variety of applications.
2801 Mitchell Ave.Allentown, PA
EngineeringView all jobs at ACME