***This position is located in Hawaiian Gardens, CA for Hawaiian Gardens Casino!!!***
**Gaming Associate; FT; $16/HR; Apply Now!!**
NOW HIRING FOR HAWAIIAN GARDENS CASINO
ACME Player Services, LLC. is currently looking for highly motivated, detail oriented individuals who display leadership qualities, customer services skills, and excellent communication skills. We are recruiting for both experienced and inexperienced Gaming Associates to join our team at Hawaiian Gardens Casino.
Position Available: Casino Banker (Gaming Associate)
Pay Rate: $16/HR (experienced applicants may earn up to $23/HR)
Hours: Graveyard shift (between 6pm -8am)
Training: 4-8-week part-time, paid training period required.
The Gaming Associate participates and monitors table action on the casino floor to ensure accuracy, as well as protecting the game for all participants by watching for irregularities. The position also administers the handling of casino chips and pay-outs to winning customers, and confirms that all losing bets/wagers are collected properly by the dealer.
· NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
· Must be at least 21 years of age to apply for this position
· Must be able to secure licensing through state (DOJ) and local agencies. Disqualifiers include: felony convictions (no matter how long ago) or a misdemeanor conviction involving dishonesty or moral turpitude within 10 years of application.
- Successfully pass a background check and drug screening.
- Successfully pass a basic mathematics assessment which includes questions involving basic arithmetic such as addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentage calculations.
What We Offer:
· Paid Training – Four (4) to eight (8) week part-time training at $12/HR
· Potential to earn up to $18/HR within first year of employment
· Paid Sick Leave
· DOJ State Badge renewal reimbursement
· A $100 one-time stipend for the purchase of any new hire cost such as dress code compliance or any badging fees associated with the required DOJ and City Work Permit.
- Because you will be working in a casino, registration and licensing fees are mandated by the Department of Justice for a thorough registration and a background check.
- Fees are administered by the California Gambling Control Commission for issuance of the state badge and the fee for this process is $500 for Registration and $500 for Licensing.
- We offer a defined payment plan to assist with this fee and the licensing process, and offer an incentive reimbursement of $500.
City badge process fees for Hawaiian Gardens Casino include the cost of a completed Live Scan and a $10 badge processing fee issued by the LA County Sheriff’s Department.
If you are interested in joining our team, please don't hesitate to apply. You may also apply in person at our corporate office. (First Apply here on ZipRecruiter and let them know you saw the ad on ZipRecruiter.
ACME PLAYERSERVICES, LLC
10801 WALKER ST. STE. 200
CYPRESS, CA 90630