This position is primarily responsible for strategic pricing and tactical management of the contract request process. Work closely with internal cross-functional teams, including Legal, Sales & Marketing, and Corporate Accounts to build and manage relationships to ensure successful execution of contracts. Working directly with these groups to apply business management principles and concepts to identify and recommend strategies that maximize the company's profit and minimize risk.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage contract requests ensuring all pertinent information is included prior to involving Legal team while being the primary intermediary between Sales Team and Legal Team
- Manage the creation, execution, and maintenance of all types of contracts/agreements including placements, leases, catheter commitments, evaluations, etc
- Partner with Legal team to ensure fully executed contracts/agreements are obtained and terms are agreed to.
- Partner with Corporate Accounts Team to successfully submit RFP's as needed
- Monitor and evaluate contract performance
- Training of new and existing Sales Team on pricing, quoting and contract processes. Including training on any new GPO/IDN contracts, their terms and implications
- Ownership of Pricing Pages maintenance, updates, and distribution to Field Teams accordingly
- Develop and execute pricing strategy for non-GPO customers across all product lines
- Collaborate with BDI CADMIN team for customer management according to GPO contracts to ensure proper affiliation and compliance
- Execute improvement programs to streamline the flow of various system operations
- Analyze quotes for potential compliance issues and approve as requested
- Training of new and existing Sales Team on process and responsibilities
Shared Services Business Partner Leadership
- Primary ACIST intermediary with Bracco Diagnostics, Inc USA (BDI) for customer impacting shared services issues
- Represent ACIST's interests to make positive impacts for our customers by providing recommendations to BDI for key performance indicators relative to ACIST specific products and processes.
- Partner with BDI to define areas of business responsibility to gain alignment with current and future growth gaps
Distributor Pricing and Contract Management
- Collaborate with Emerging Markets and EU Sales Teams to identify and document incentive program proposals throughout the year
- Ensure all Distributor Agreements are up to date and fully executed copies are on file including any additional amendments
- Ensure all distributors are compliant with their Distributor Agreements including incentive programs
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in finance or business administration (or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background)
- 5 years related experience whether in pricing, data analysis, sales administration or contract administration
- High-level of aptitude for ERP systems within a manufacturing environment
- Moderate level of computer proficiency including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Analytical and organized with relentless attention to detail.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and affinity for numbers.
- Proven success in working with and collaborating with sales and operations management toward common goals
- Ability to maintain strong and effective internal customer/business partner relationships
- Ability to work both autonomously with little supervision and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to manage expectations of the sales field team to ensure acceptable outcomes for the internal business unit and the field team
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with peers, and senior management across the organization
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to influence and maintain high levels of communication and feedback with peers, management, and various stakeholders
- High level of professionalism
- Demonstrated customer-solutions attitude
- Expert knowledge of sales and distribution module within SAP
- Mental demands - work is detail oriented, often with multiple priorities. The environment is deadline sensitive and may be exposed to high-pressure situations.
- Up to 10% to 15% travel may be required domestically and internationally