Every action we take as 1ACI redefines what's possible. As Innovators, we Envision possibilities. As Developers, we Build possibilities. As Leaders, we Empower possibilities.
At ACI, we're not just driving payments at the speed of change.
We're Making Possibilities Happen.
Our people are the core of our business. Our 1ACI team represents a globally diverse, passionate and dedicated group of thousands of individuals around the world who share a common commitment to making our customers successful by driving the future of payments. As a Technical Support Analyst in GA-Telecommuter you can help make possibilities happen.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you are responsible for supporting customers in the financial industry who use ACI's Community Financial suite of applications. Apply your skills as a member of a focused, technically competent Customer Support team that prides themselves on excellence. This position requires a passion for problem solving, deep understanding of database applications, and the ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Efficiently troubleshoot and resolve complex problems in a highly technical environment. Customer issues may be related to database performance, code defects, application configuration, networking, platform and hardware configuration, etc.
- Must be able to manage time and prioritize an individual open case queue.
- Thoroughly document all research and communications utilizing a case tracking system.
- Regularly update customers on ongoing troubleshooting and resolution efforts.
- Document and report application defects to Development teams.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with Development teams and customers.
- Participates in technical training programs and self-directed learning. Stays informed of new technology.
- Assists with process improvements.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in product/customer support.
- 2 years related experience.
- Proven customer support skills, supporting customers running mission critical systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Windows Server and MS SQL Server experience.
- Experience working with Relational Databases (preferably MS SQL Server 2005/2008), including the ability to write moderately complex SQL queries.)
- Programming skills not required but would be beneficial.
- Experience implementing and supporting banking applications.
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
Are you ready to help us transform the world of electronic payments? To learn more about ACI Worldwide, visit our web site at www.aciworldwide.com.
ACI Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, and an EEO employer globally.