Senior Network Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
- $150,000 to $180,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
ACI Solutions has been proudly serving U.S Government and Commercial clients since 2001. During this time, we’ve developed a longstanding reputation of providing superior services to our clients while developing a close-knit work environment among our employees. We’re proud of our over 90% employee retention rate because we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been factors in our company's growth and market presence.
The role of the Senior Network Engineer will be to lead and assume direct responsibility for all technical aspects of service delivery activities related to complete lifecycle management of the network infrastructure, including design, deployment, management, and optimization. As an ACI Senior Network Engineer, you will be focused on all aspects of network technologies and services, including Routing and Switching, SD-WAN, Zero Trust, Network Segmentation, and End-to-End Visibility.
This will include working closely with ACI technology partners and Clients’ technical teams. The role primarily supports the delivery of new capabilities and projects. This position providestechnical leadership for the Network Engineering team and performs technical specification evaluations and make recommendations for the enterprise’s networks. Networks encompass all areas of enterprise-wide connectivity which will include network configuration, troubleshooting, security, and resource monitoring to support the corporate business plan. The Senior Network Engineer provides solutions to customer problems.
• At least 5 years of experience with designing, engineering, implementing, and/or operating large enterprise IP networks
• At least 5 years of hands-on experience installing, configuring or tuning of the following technologies: Networks, Cisco routing, switching, Viptela/SD-WAN, Firewalls.
• At least 2 years administrating Managed Network Services platforms and solutions.
• At least 5 years as a solutions architect. This entails architecting, designing, and implementing end-to-end systems solutions to include software, hardware, and networks.
• Work experience with designing, installing, configuring, and managing SD-WAN networks using Cisco/Viptela SD-WAN products
• Work experience with routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF
• Work experience with QoS and traffic engineering
• Work experience with configurations of IPsec VPN and GRE tunnels
• Familiarity with enterprise services such as DHCP, NTP, and DNS
• Familiarity with Cisco ThousandEyes
Senior Network Engineer Job Requirements
• Translate architect plans into detailed design. Create Bill of Materials to order necessary equipment. Create detailed documents and project plans which drive the implementation.
• Development of documentation, presentation, SOPs, procedures, and support guides
• Works on multiple projects as a technical lead and gathers and analyzes data and develops network infrastructurerequirements.
• Evaluate and test new vendor and in-house network initiatives for security issues
o Design and implement SD-WAN network configurations
o Providing technical demonstrations and use cases of the system
o Ensuring network infrastructure is working at optimal levels
o Leading and building relationships with engineering teams
o Acting as technical lead in cooperation with presales and project management teams
• Network Segmentation:
o Capable to perform Network segmentation design, planning, and implementation
o Coordinate with Technical Teams on network traffic and essential communications, along with resources to implement segmentation policies
o Work closely with the Technical Teams to ensure network related risks are identified and ensure future changes are in alignment with other standards and architectures
ACI SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Great small buisness feel with big buisness benifits and salary! Plenty of room for growth and continued education and certifications
TechnologyView all jobs at ACI Solutions