We are looking to hire a CNC programmer to lead a production team. A minimum of five years CNC programming experience is required. The Production Supervisor will provide the timely and accurate flow of products as required by the management team.
The Production Supervisor will utilize a production team to provide the best product possible in accordance with the customer’s requirements. The Supervisor must be able to work in a professional team oriented job shop environment that considers taking care of the customer the highest priority.
Responsibilities will include:
- Program 3 and 5-axis CNC routers
- Draw parts in CAD
- Make prototypes
- Determine how to set-up and run projects
- Supervise staff to ensure production of quality parts
- Five years prior experience programming and operating 3 and 5 axis CNC machines.
- Be able to drawing parts in CAD
- Prior experience building prototypes
- Completed technical school training or the equivalent