We are seeking a Mechanical Designer And Fabricator to become a part of our team! You will work within a small group in new product design and sustaining engineering and production.
- Design mechanical components for new product design/development/manufacturing using Solidworks
- Setup and operate CNC mill for prototype, fixtures and production using Surfcam
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Review and modify designs to reduce production deficiencies
- Provide timely updates for drawing completion and workload
- Coordinate with other colleagues regarding product design and manufacturing
- Previous experience in mechanical part design for injection molded parts, assembly fixtures, medical device manufacturing or other related fields
- Familiarity with CAD/CAM or other related software
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Why Work Here?
An intimate, small company work environment making innovative medical devices that have big impacts on future healthcare.
San Diego, CA