IT Data Analytics Instructor
ACI Learning Inc Englewood, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ACI Learning is looking for an experienced professional contractor to join our growing team as an IT Data Analytics Instructor. The role will be responsible for building our training program, which includes designing, developing, and delivering classes that increase the skills and knowledge of our customers with a goal of positively impacting audit professionals. The role will also be responsible for distance learning programs, instructor-led programs, and other identified training opportunities and methodologies.
In this role the IT Data Analytics Instructor will work closely with the VP - Content and Programming, the Director of Program Operations, the Director of Global Events and Operations, and the Director of Learning Design, to meet customer needs. The IT Data Analytics Instructor must partner effectively with In-house Sales, Delegate Sales, Marketing and Operations to develop and deliver training that helps drive business results. Further, the trainer will contribute to ACI Learning overall customer success strategy, enabling us to continue scaling the organization and effectively supporting our customers as we experience rapid global growth.
The trainer will be a highly motivated, customer-centric individual, focused on providing high quality presentations on using data analytics to evaluate internal controls; techniques to extract, mine, and present data; techniques to use data analytics during internal audits; ways to use data analytics to identify anomalies; working knowledge of robotic process automation (RPA), artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML); and recommended approaches to incorporate data analytics in continuous monitoring activities. The instructor must be able to use various IT and data analytics tools to demonstrate and reinforce concepts and techniques while teaching, and guide students through hands-on exercises for practice.
This is an amazing opportunity for a seasoned trainer and experienced practitioner to have a significant impact within our client base in a growing training and development organization.
- Build, develop and deliver our training curriculum for individual and corporate customers
- Provide training using virtual technologies
- Provide training at ACI Learning and customer locations
- Create training that will be recorded and available for on-demand usage by our customers
- Use various training applications/platforms that can reliably assist in the development and delivery of training content
- Help identify training opportunities that can further expand customer knowledge
- Consult with In-House Sales and In-House Customer contact prior to online or on-site training to accurately assess requirements and develop appropriate training agenda and materials
- Drive continuous improvement of training materials in areas such as new practices and methodologies
- Identify opportunities with the Marketing Team to develop training opportunities to further deliver quality programs to our market
Working Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and communication skills with the ability to explain IT and data analytics concepts and practices in simple terms to a diverse audience from multiple industries
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers at all levels of an organization
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited 4-year college or university
- 5+ years of customer-facing training experience
- 10+ years of practical experience as an IT auditor, external auditor, IT professional, or similar
- Prior experience in the development of training programs
- Demonstrated success in building and delivering training for both corporate and individual event participants
- CPA, CIA, CISA or similar certification highly desirable
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
About Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive base salary based on your background and level of experience with an outstanding opportunity to learn while you perform.
Powered by JazzHR