ACI Learning Centers offer center-based ABA services with an emphasis on verbal behavior for individuals ages 2-21 diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder, developmental disabilities, or challenging behavior.
Our team of expert RBTs, BCaBAs, and BCBAs take advantage of a child’s motivation to embed learning opportunities to teach functional language, play and social skills, as well as activities of daily living. Our team takes a functional approach to reducing and replacing problem behavior as well as generalizing teaching procedures and expectations to parents through our weekly parent training sessions.
ACI Learning Centers provides the following services:
- Center-based ABA services, with an emphasis on Verbal Behavior Analysis
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) oversight on all programming
- Comprehensive assessments
- IEP Development
- Individualized programming and data tracking using VBMAPP, ABLLS, EFL and other curricula
- Evidenced-based PlayTubsTM and play data
- Behavior Intervention Plans based on Functional Behavior Assessment
- Social skills training incorporating visual scripts and modeling with peers
- Monthly/Quarterly parent training sessions open to the general public
- Services to active and retired military families
POSITIONS & LOCATIONS
Positions within ACI include:
- Clinical Supervisor
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Overland Park, KS
- Harker Heights, TX
- Southlake, TX
- Oversight of programming, behavior reduction plans, and parent training for a caseload of clients
- Primary source of staff training, parent training, and programming oversight for each of the clients on their caseload
- Provide daily supervision and oversight of programming implementation for all direct care therapists and monitor and train for high fidelity
- Review data gathered during direct therapy sessions, analyze graphs created and updated by the team leaders, and monitor treatment progress through a behavior intervention plan
- Assist the clinical director with writing and generating new behavior intervention plans that are to be submitted to the clinical team and the insurance provider for each client individually
- Assist in updating treatment plans and behavior intervention plans for insurance renewals
- Required to monitor the amount of supervisions for each client as compared to their authorization and ACI expectations as well as complete documentation required as proof of supervisions
ACI Learning Centers is looking for a qualified professional to join our dynamic team from all over the nation! ACI employees are dedicated to life-long learning and committed to providing the best services possible for our children and their families. In addition, qualified applicants must have the following:
- BCBA Certification
- 3+ years relative experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong staff management skills
- Extensive verbal behavior and ABA skills
- Ability to supervise others
- Effective time management
REASONS TO JOIN THE ACI TEAM
- Work-Life Balance
- Our centers are open Monday-Friday from 8:30-4:30pm. Your schedule is already set!
- State Of The Art Facilities
- Our large open spaces, incredible offices and play areas allow for a team based environment and great learning space for our kids!
- Environmentally Friendly
- ACI has transitioned to digital data collection and paperless billing systems!
- Collaborative Environment
- With a team of 30+ counting board certified personnel, support for any issue is a phone call, email, or office away. Together our team of clinical and administrative staff allow you to focus on the job at hand with support any time you need it!
- Continuing Education And Professional Growth
- We offer supervision hours for those in their BCBA and BCaBA coursework as well as Master’s program for Applied Behavioral Analysis, as well as continuing education units for all currently certified staff.
- Compensation And Benefits Package
- We offer medical coverage, dental, vision and life insurance benefits. We also provide 401K benefits with matching funds. In addition we offer paid vacation for all positions as well as paid sick time, and paid holidays for all salaried positions.