ACI Learning Centers offer center-based ABA services with an emphasis on verbal behavior for individuals ages 2-21 diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder, developmental disabilities, or challenging behavior.
Our team of expert RBTs, BCaBAs, and BCBAs take advantage of a child's motivation to embed learning opportunities to teach functional language, play and social skills, as well as activities of daily living. Our team takes a functional approach to reducing and replacing problem behavior as well as generalizing teaching procedures and expectations to parents through our weekly parent training sessions.
ACI is always looking for dedicated, passionate, and driven professionals to become part of our dynamic and collaborative team!
REASONS TO JOIN THE ACI TEAM:
- Work-Life Balance
- Our centers are open Monday-Friday from 8:30-4:30pm. Your schedule is already set!
- State Of The Art Facilities
- Our large open spaces, incredible offices and play areas allow for a team based environment and great learning space for our kids!
- Environmentally Friendly
- ACI has transitioned to digital data collection and paperless billing systems!
- Collaborative Environment
- With a team of 30+ counting board certified personnel, support for any issue is a phone call, email, or office away. Together our team of clinical and administrative staff allow you to focus on the job at hand with support any time you need it!
- Continuing Education And Professional Growth
- We offer supervision hours for those in their BCBA and BCaBA coursework as well as Master's program for Applied Behavioral Analysis, as well as continuing education units for all currently certified staff.
- Compensation And Benefits Package
- We offer medical coverage, dental, vision and life insurance benefits. We also provide 401K benefits with matching funds. In addition we offer paid vacation for all positions as well as paid sick time, and paid holidays for all salaried positions.
We are looking for full-time ABA Therapists at our Colorado Springs, CO center. Please know that this is an entry level position. Although, we love to bring on and welcome candidates with experience in the field; what is most important to us, is bringing on individuals who have a compassionate nature and are willing to take and implement feedback. Therapist are responsible for working directly with ACI students by implementing student programming determined by the BCBA on site. In addition, therapists collect and record data, graph student process and participate in team meetings. If this sounds intimidating to those who have not been in a similar role prior, please do not shy away. We provide continued oversight, training and support. We love to teach new employees the ACI way!
- High school diploma or GED
- Working towards or obtained Bachelor's degree in Education, Psychology, or related field is preferred but not mandatory
- Applied Behavior Analysis experience and knowledge is preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorders and other development disabilities is preferred but not mandatory
- Experience working with children, is highly preferred but not mandatory
- Able to acquire RBT and Tricare credential
- We will mentor you through the process
- Energetic and a team player
- We heavily focus on teaching pretend play at our centers so it is important to take the position seriously but still be able to have fun and engage in play with your clients
- ABOVE ALL ELSE, the desire to help others and a charismatic, fun loving and compassionate nature
- This industry is about helping others and improving the community
- We need candidates who are genuinely interested in making a positive impact on the lives of others
- Implementation of direct therapy using basic ABA principles
- Modeling and demonstration of effective ABA skills for parents
- Training new RBTs on direct implementation
- Collect and record data during direct therapy sessions and graph student progress
- Participate in team training