- Expired: August 05, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Physical Therapist to join our team! You will plan physical rehabilitative programs to improve patient quality of life.
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation
- Provide individualized Physical Therapy evaluations, consultations, and treatments to meet the physical and psychiatric needs of patients.
- Facilitate development and rehabilitation of clients with mental, emotional, and physical disabilities by planning and administering occupational therapy medically ordered by the physician.
- Provide supervision to physical therapy assistants and ensure the delivery of exceptional care.
- Fully support the functions of the Physical Rehab Department.
- Ability to act in the capacity of essential personnel during emergency/crisis situations.
- Ability to perform age-specific evaluations and treatments using PT principles.
- Ability to plan and implement goal-oriented PT treatment strategies appropriate to the needs of geriatric and adult patients.
- Ability to integrate knowledge, skills, abilities, and PT principles to practice.
- Ability to conduct trainings and in-services as well as collaborate with interdisciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated ability to be caring and patient when modeling techniques to patients and staff with dignity and respect.
- Graduation from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Current Virginia License in Physical Therapy.
- Experience developing and conducting staff education and training programs relevant to physical functioning and safety Clinical experience with Psychiatric adult and/or geriatric patients preferred.
- Experience in large mental institution preferred.
- September 20, 2021- December 23, 2021.
- Monday-Thursday 7:30am-4:00pm
HealthcareView all jobs at ACI Federal™