ACI Federal Williamsburg, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40 Hourly
We are seeking a Physical Therapist to join our team! You will plan physical rehabilitative programs to improve patient quality of life.
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation
- Provide individualized Physical Therapy evaluations, consultations, and treatments to meet the physical and psychiatric needs of patients.
- Facilitate development and rehabilitation of clients with mental, emotional, and physical disabilities by planning and administering occupational therapy medically ordered by the physician.
- Provide supervision to physical therapy assistants and ensure the delivery of exceptional care.
- Fully support the functions of the Physical Rehab Department.
- Ability to act in the capacity of essential personnel during emergency/crisis situations.
Ability to perform age-specific evaluations and treatments using PT principles.
Ability to plan and implement goal-oriented PT treatment strategies appropriate to the needs of geriatric and adult patients.
Ability to integrate knowledge, skills, abilities, and PT principles to practice.
Ability to conduct trainings and in-services as well as collaborate with interdisciplinary teams.
Demonstrated ability to be caring and patient when modeling techniques to patients and staff with dignity and respect.
Graduation from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
Current Virginia License in Physical Therapy.
Experience developing and conducting staff education and training programs relevant to physical functioning and safety Clinical experience with Psychiatric adult and/or geriatric patients preferred.
Experience in large mental institution preferred.
- September 20, 2021- December 23, 2021.
- Monday-Thursday 7:30am-4:00pm.
- NO Weekend, Holidays/Overtime.
ACI Federal is an award-winning, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013, and JCA Healthcare Staffing certified government contractor focused on Healthcare, National Security, and IT solutions.