The Senior Tax Analyst role requires experience to effectively understand clients’ needs and
provide solutions. Primary responsibilities involve tax compliance, tax accounting, tax research
and planning projects for the firm’s sophisticated clientele. Experience in U.S. federal,
international, state and local tax and tax provision is desired in this role. We will build upon
your technical strengths in order to grow your expertise in other tax areas. Our firm builds well-
rounded tax professionals to serve a myriad of client needs which leads to continued professional
growth. Our culture is to develop trusted tax advisors with sound judgement with the highest
ethical standards in the profession.
The Senior Tax Analyst will be responsible for a range of projects including:
- Preparation and review of federal, state, and local tax returns and international tax forms for the firm’s clients.
- Proper maintenance and reconciliation of tax general ledger accounts for the firm’s clients.
- Prepare, calculate and document various portions of clients’ current and deferred tax provision and effective tax rate.
- Prepare tax research, planning, compliance, and documentation required for tax filings and tax audits.
- Preparation and review of the quarterly and year-end tax provision and related financial statements.
- Proactively identify areas for process improvements and implement solutions to streamline tax processes.
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to gather tax information and report it to client.
- Monitor and analyze proposed and newly enacted tax legislation and regulations and communicate relevant information to clients.
The Senior Tax Analyst role requirements:
- Minimum of two to five years tax experience with knowledge of corporate, partnership and individual taxation.
- A BS/BA in Accounting, a CPA and/or MST is desirable.
- This opportunity is ideal for individuals with Big Four, national or regional firm experience.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word with tax software experience highly desirable.