Front Office Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What You'll Do: Serve as a high-quality customer service concierge, including but not limited to:
- Greeting clients in a professional and friendly manner
- Directing inquiries via phone and email
- Maintaining client files, managing special projects, and providing general admin support for clinical staff
- Maintaining office needs and supplies
- Auditing and ensuring complete and accurate records for Area Director
- Scheduling assessments for clinical staff
What We're Looking For:
- Experience in administrative and/or customer service roles preferred
- Energetic self-starter with superb organizational and time management skills
- Professional and friendly communicator, can listen well and ask the right questions
- Tech-savvy and highly proficient with Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite
- Flexible multi-tasker who can find the needle in the haystack, even if they weren't told to look for it
- Working in a casual, fun and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for career growth and development ... we love to promote from within!
ACES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age or covered veteran status.
ACES (Autism Comprehensive Educational Services)
AddressSan Diego, CA
TourismView all jobs at ACES (Autism Comprehensive Educational Services)