ABA Behavior Technician
ACES (Autism Comprehensive Educational Services) Stratmoor, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Help kids succeed. Build a rewarding career in the process.
We're growing our caring team and searching for an ABA Behavior Technician to work in a fun, playful setting with kids on the Autism spectrum. Using your patience, resilience, and passion for helping children, you will teach and coach the social, behavioral, and daily living skills they need to succeed. Our work can be demanding but that's why we think it's so rewarding. It's the toughest challenge we've ever loved. If that sounds good to you, we hope you'll join us on our journey.
What you'll do as an ABA Behavior Technician:
- Support your Case Supervisor to implement a personalized plan for your client focused on maximizing their full potential.
- Respond effectively – with compassion and expertise – to different situations common among our clients. You'll learn how to do this in our innovative and evidence-based training programs.
- Recognize and respond to major improvements in behaviors and help create sustainable and repeatable patterns out of those behaviors.
- Become familiar with and use behavioral redirection techniques by reinforcing positive behavior.
- Track client progress and growth by keeping electronic health data on your company-provided iPad.
- Communicate and engage with the client's family in a kind, supportive and helpful manner as you share progress updates.
What you'll need to have:
- Patience, empathy, and a passion for helping others.
- An upbeat and positive attitude.
- The ability to quickly assess situations, adapt, and creatively engage with kids.
- Access to reliable transportation to client homes or the ACES clinic - our team members are typically matched with families within a 10-15 mile range from their home.
- Schedule flexibility to conduct sessions at the times most needed by our client's families - typically weekday evenings 3-7 pm and on weekends from 8am- 1 pm. Other times throughout the week may also be available.
What you'll get (the rewards):
- $500 Sign-On Bonus for RBTs!
- Industry-leading pay and benefits.
- Monthly attendance bonuses.
- Exclusive access to thousands of discounts– save money on everything from hotels and travel, theme parks, new car purchases and more!
- Part-Time opportunities available.
- Flexible schedules that work for you.
- Paid Registered Behavior Technician (RBT®) certification
- Mileage reimbursement and paid drive time when traveling between clients.
- Company issued iPad to access our internal resources, support, and team chats.
- Access to mentorship and career development opportunities.
- Opportunity to join our BCBA training program and engage with the best in the industry.
- Community connections and support that make you feel like family.
- Unlimited employee referral bonuses!
Salary: Up to $19.00!
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. We love helping people and we work to accomplish that goal together, every single day. If this sounds good to you, we would love to meet you.
We enhance the quality of life for individuals and families impacted with autism or other special needs.
Since 1996, we have been using the very latest and most widely accepted teaching and therapeutic methodologies to help each individual with autism and other developmental disabilities achieve their full potential. Leveraging a wide range of backgrounds, including psychology, occupational therapies, speech therapies, education, and more, we work together to help clients and their families. We remain committed to innovative and effective techniques and we consistently seek to improve. If you are looking for a place where you can make a remarkable impact on people's lives, look no further than ACES.
ACES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age or covered veteran status.
If you are having any issues with submitting your application, please reach out to us directly at email@example.com. Please note: When uploading your resume, there cannot be special characters in the file name or you will not be able to submit your application.
ACES (Autism Comprehensive Educational Services)
HealthcareView all jobs at ACES (Autism Comprehensive Educational Services)