Join us at our Lenexa, KS location!
At ACERTUS culture is everything. We want people to want to work here. We have weekly huddles to hear from our team on how we can improve. And guess what? We act on your ideas! ACERTUS is an automotive logistics company that offers portfolio of services that span across the vehicle lifecycle. In the SQL Developer Role, you will be responsible for developing MS-SQL queries and procedures, create custom reports, and develop ETL processes. You will also design database tables and ensuring their stability, reliability and performance.
Are you looking for a great place to advance your career? ACERTUS is in hyper growth mode and we can’t grow without you. This is your opportunity to join our high performing team and be a part of something BIG!
What will you be doing?
- Develop database solutions
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
- Review and interpret ongoing business reports
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Suggest new queries
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
- Provide timely scheduled management reporting
- Investigate exceptions in workflow processes
- Additional duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Critical thinking ability
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to prioritize work according to deadlines and client expectations
· Effectively handle multiple tasks
· Strong Attention to detail
· Time Management Ability
· A Cool Person, with a Great Attitude!!
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or GED
· Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience with Csharp is a bonus
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- 3 years of experience with SQL Server Reporting Services/SQL Server Analysis Services/SQL Server Integration Services
At ACERTUS we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. Our benefits include a competitive compensation package with and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation, 401K with company match, and an opportunity to prosper in a highly growth driven organization.
ACERTUS is an automotive logistics company specializing in vehicle lifecycle solutions. Our client centric model is enabled by our people, processes and innovative technology that are a differentiator in the industry. Our comprehensive portfolio of services are designed to provide solutions throughout the lifecycle of a vehicle. We offer a full suite of vehicle transportation services, customizable technology, a national title and registration platform plus compliance services, and a growing vehicle storage footprint throughout North America. ACERTUS – Relentless Drive to Deliver!