At ACERTUS culture is everything. We want people to want to work here. We have weekly huddles to hear from our team on how we can improve. And guess what? We act on your ideas!
ACERTUS is an automotive logistics company that offers portfolio of services that span across the vehicle lifecycle. As a Logistics Coordinator, you will coordinate, plan, and execute dispatch operations to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness of driver personnel within our nationwide fleet logistics service line.
We are looking for a motivated, assertive self-starter to join the team! Are you looking for a great place to advance your career? ACERTUS is in hyper growth mode and we can’t grow without you. We are now a part of Inc. 5000’s, America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies at #1752! This is your opportunity to join our high performing team and be a part of something BIG!Requirements
What will you be doing?
• Motivate a staff of professional drivers and other dispatch/operations personnel.
• Evaluate incoming pick-up and delivery requests and determine driver assignments.
• Analyze client orders and available driving personnel to plan and execute within client needs and expectations.
• Maintain and update information in internal systems to ensure proper communication with both internal and external customers.
• Evaluate problematic conditions affecting service levels and react accordingly to resolve issues.
• Communicate with personnel or customers as to estimate time of delivery or pickups.
• Coordinate with driving personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Analyze reports on daily basis and identify areas of improved efficiency.
• Develop action plans with driving personnel to reduce service failures.
• Ensure compliance with all FMCSR, State and Local regulations regarding dispatch operations and safe driving operations.
• Assists with development of emergency contingency plans.
• Ensures all services are performed to client expectations.
• Ensures driver maintain and submit receipts for all services performed.
• Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
• A Rockstar with passion for growing customer relationships
• Be a cool person with a great attitude; our people are our culture
• Driven, enthusiastic, competitive, and results focused
• Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering individual results
• Strong communication skills, including problem solving
• Excellent time management and attention to detail
• Personal responsibility to manage change.
Experience and Education:
• High school diploma or GED.
• Excellent problem solver and exceptional time management skills.
• Experience using a data processing system.
• Strong logistic and geographic skill set.
• Minimum 2 years experience with Windows computer system and Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc).
• Must strive for accuracy and attention to detail.
• Prior experience working with transportation software is a plus.
At ACERTUS we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. Our benefits include a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation, 401K with company match, and an opportunity to prosper in a highly growth driven organization.
ACERTUS is an automotive logistics company specializing in vehicle lifecycle solutions. Our client centric model is enabled by our people, processes and innovative technology that are a differentiator in the industry. Our comprehensive portfolio of services are designed to provide solutions throughout the lifecycle of a vehicle. We offer a full suite of vehicle transportation services, customizable technology, a national title and registration platform plus compliance services, and a growing vehicle storage footprint throughout North America. ACERTUS – Relentless Drive to Deliver!