At ACERTUS culture is everything. We want people to want to work here. We have weekly huddles to hear from our team on how we can improve. And guess what? We act on your ideas!
ACERTUS is a fast-growing tech-enabled automotive logistics company serving the rapidly changing finished vehicle market. We are looking for an energetic and sharp Logistic Analyst that will act as a liaison between departments to ensure ease of transaction for client satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of and delivering results in a fast-paced dynamic environment. At ACERTUS, we are disruptors in the industry- utilizing data to back our strategic plans. You should be a stickler for meeting deadlines and manage high velocity and intense business operations seamlessly.
Are you looking for a great place to advance your career? ACERTUS is in hyper growth mode and we can’t grow without you. We are now a part of Inc. 5000’s, America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies This is your opportunity to join our high performing team and be a part of something BIG!
What you will be doing?
- Process customer orders into the Transport and Transtitle
- Inbound and outbound call handling to ensure order details are correct
- Contact pickup or delivery client to ensure contact and vehicle information is correct
- Communicate and problem solve with dispatch staff and other departments
- Assign fully confirmed orders to the appropriate regional office
- Ensure timely follow up on receipts to close transactions
- Client status reporting updates
- Maintain a firm understanding and knowledge of state specific title work statutes and internal departments for ease of communication
- Train new employees
- Participates in special projects as assigned
- Personal responsibility to manage change
** On-boarding and training will be ON-SITE for the first 4-6 weeks. After training, position will work Remote. **
Education and Experience:
- This position requires a High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent field is preferred
- One to three years of experience in general customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, strong Excel, and other general office equipment
- Ability to proactively research and resolve problems
- Organized thinker with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently, grasp new concepts quickly, and manage time effectively
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work as well as concentrate on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Understanding of basic accounting related to billing and invoices
- Ability to display a positive attitude and be a team player
- Ability to build strong client relationships and deliver exceptional customer service
- Knowledge of general project management
- Knowledge of the vehicle title and registration process is preferred
- General knowledge of transportation and logistics is helpful
At ACERTUS we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. Our benefits include a competitive, robust compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and an opportunity to prosper in a highly growth driven organization.
ACERTUS is as an automotive logistics provider that utilizes technology to provide unparalleled service and visibility into the transportation process accompanied by a full suite of vehicle lifecycle solutions. Our people, process, and innovative technology are the engine behind our relentless drive to deliver. We believe in enhancing our customers’ experience by providing end-to-end solutions throughout the lifecycle of a vehicle. ACERTUS offers a suite of vehicle transportation services, customizable technology, a national title and registration platform, compliance services, final mile and a growing vehicle storage footprint throughout the North America.
ACERTUS is the national leader of vehicle lifecycle solutions. We are in hyper growth mode and we can’t grow without you. Check out our opportunities to join ACERTUS’ high performing team and be a part of something BIG!
Why Work Here?At ACERTUS, culture is everything. We want people to want to work here. We have weekly huddles to hear from our team on how we can improve. And guess what? We act on your ideas! We also believe in a work hard, play hard work environment. ACERTUS is the national leader of vehicle lifecycle solutions. We are in hyper growth mode and we can’t grow without you. Check out our opportunities to join ACERTUS’ high performing team and be a part of something BIG!
Awesome CEO, tons of employee perks, tuition reimbursement, maternity/paternity leave and employee referral bonuses!