Key Account Coordinator
ACERTUS Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job is Located in Meadows Place, TX
At ACERTUS culture is everything. We want people to want to work here. We have weekly huddles to hear from our team on how we can improve. And guess what? We act on your ideas!
We are looking to hire a Key Account Coordinator to join our team. ACERTUS is an automotive logistics company that offers portfolio of services that span across the vehicle lifecycle. We are looking for motivated, assertive, self-starters that can help support all facets of our operations, be willing to learn all aspects of our business, and embrace a dynamic environment.
In the Key Account Coordinator role, you will provide support to the operations team through the coordination of vehicle services and ensure vehicle readiness for carrier pickup. This position requires the ability to multi-task, establish priorities, complete assignments thoroughly and accurately, and communicate effectively across company divisions and department. At ACERTUS, we are disruptors in the industry- utilizing data to back our strategic plans. You should be a stickler for meeting deadlines and manage high velocity and intense business operations seamlessly.
Are you looking for a great place to advance your career, and an interesting and rewarding challenge to grow an organization? ACERTUS is in hyper growth mode and we can’t grow without you. We are now a part of Inc. 5000’s, America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. This is your opportunity to join our high performing team and be a part of something BIG!
What will you be doing?
• Communicate and problem solve with dispatch staff and drivers
• Check vehicles into and out of storage lot
• Moving and parking vehicles around storage lot
• Identify services needed with customer
• Point of contact for drivers and dispatchers
• Managing inventory and staging vehicles
• Provide information to drivers and client
• Complete and update all order system work assignments in an efficient and accurate method
• Interact with drivers and other staff in a professional and courteous manner
• Foster a team-oriented work environment
• Make safety an everyday priority
• Must be comfortable working in all weather conditions
• Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
• Great Oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• A Team player and self-starter.
• Self-motivated, exercising drive and energy.
• Ability to use independent judgment skills.
• Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize work according to deadlines and client expectations
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• PC Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Personal responsibility to manage change
Education and Experience:
• Per insurance requirements, you must be 24 years of age and have a valid Driver’s License to work in this position.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Minimum of 1 years of relevant experience, or any equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to do the job.
• Previous dispatching or logistics experience preferred but not required
• Experience using a data processing system
• Strong logistic and geographic skill set.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Windows computer system and Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
• Strong knowledge of customer service delivery techniques and problem-solving methods.
• Accurate typing skills.
• Knowledge of queries, sorting and other database related skills.
At ACERTUS we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. Our benefits include a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation, 401K with company match, and an opportunity to prosper in a highly growth driven organization.
ACERTUS is an automotive logistics company specializing in vehicle lifecycle solutions. Our client centric model is enabled by our people, processes and innovative technology that are a differentiator in the industry. Our comprehensive portfolio of services is designed to provide solutions throughout the lifecycle of a vehicle. We offer a full suite of vehicle transportation services, customizable technology, a national title and registration platform plus compliance services, and a growing vehicle storage footprint throughout North America. ACERTUS – Relentless Drive to Deliver!
ACERTUS is the national leader of vehicle lifecycle solutions. We are in hyper growth mode and we can’t grow without you. Check out our opportunities to join ACERTUS’ high performing team and be a part of something BIG!
ACERTUSWhy Work Here?
Competitive compensation package, excellent benefits: medical, dental, & vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation, & 401(k) + company match
At ACERTUS, culture is everything. We want people to want to work here. We have weekly huddles to hear from our team on how we can improve. And guess what? We act on your ideas! We also believe in a work hard, play hard work environment. ACERTUS is the national leader of vehicle lifecycle solutions. We are in hyper growth mode and we can’t grow without you. Check out our opportunities to join ACERTUS’ high performing team and be a part of something BIG!