ACERTUS is an automotive logistics company that offers portfolio of services that span across the vehicle lifecycle. ACERTUS Business line of Title and Registration Services is seeking a customer focused and process improvement driven Business Analyst to join our team. The Business Analyst is responsible to build relationships with our internal and external clients and ensure we are providing a streamlined process and the highest level of customer satisfaction. In this role, you will establish a communication rigor that ensures the all necessary parties are informed and decisions documented for consistency.
In this role, there is a high level of interaction with multiple stakeholders in various functions and roles.
What will you be doing?
· Become versed in all processes and client expectations in all matters related to title and license building strong relationships.
· Assist the operations team in development of documentation of IT related changes.
· Document regression testing performed to ensure all system functionality is thought of as changes are made.
· Development of requirement and scope documents ensuring clarity and understanding by all areas of the organization.
· Perform data analysis using Excel, SQL and other tools as necessary.
· Testing applications to assess performance and functionality.
· Developing and documenting test plans as required.
· Create queries, Crystal reports, dashboards, flow charts and documentation.
What are we looking for?
• Ability to seek solutions and resources to solve problems independently
• Work with multiple stakeholders shifting style of communication to clearly and concisely deliver messaging
• Versed in documentation development and mapping of processes
• Experience in working with senior-level leadership
• Effectively manage through change, shift gears comfortably
• Address all stakeholder needs in a timely manner
• Manage large client base and direct teams to achieve organizational goals
• Ability to meet all critical deadlines and ability to prioritize to meet business needs and volume
• Prioritize multi projects of conflicting deadlines and ensure delivery on time with expected results. Previous experience managing projects is helpful.
• Ability to travel
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years previous experience in Business Analyst type role or IT and Operational connection background
· Experience in documentation and managing multiple IT enhancement projects with competing deadlines
· Experience in working with senior-level leadership
· Strong client focused background, with clear and substantive speaking, writing and presentation skills
· Intermediate experience in a Windows computer system environment and Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.). Ability to use Excel functions and other tools to efficiently perform work
· Experience in process mapping, documentation and streamlining processes a plus
At ACERTUS we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. Our benefits include a competitive, robust compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation, 401K with company match, tuition reimbursement and an opportunity to prosper in a highly growth driven organization.
ACERTUS is as an automotive logistics provider that utilizes technology to provide unparalleled service and visibility into the transportation process accompanied by a full suite of vehicle lifecycle solutions. Our people, process, and innovative technology are the engine behind our relentless drive to deliver. We believe in enhancing our customers’ experience by providing end-to-end solutions throughout the lifecycle of a vehicle. ACERTUS offers a suite of vehicle transportation services, customizable technology, a national title and registration platform, compliance services, final mile and a growing vehicle storage footprint throughout the North America.