The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and managing the Field Recruiting Team and will champion implementation of new processes to ensure efficient practices and a steady flow of high-quality candidates that support our business goals. The TA Manager is also responsible for all supervisory activities related to staffing, work assignments, performance management, professional development, and hiring/termination decisions of the recruiting team.
· Ensure field recruiting services are provided in compliance, with established system policies, procedures, and practices
· Manage the field recruiting team and report on performance
· Provide oversight of ATS and coach/train staff and partners as necessary
· Manage talent sourcing activities company wide
· Partner with Director Talent Strategies to implement efficient processes
· Assist with ATS system upgrade and rollout
· Partner with field HR business partners and Operations leaders to manage hiring needs
· Foster and promote a culture that reduces obstacles and promotes opportunities for recruiting team to formulate and implement their own initiatives to improve personal and departmental performance
· Build strong relationships and partnerships with hiring managers and leaders to advise on best practices & key hiring decisions
· Build ACE’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges, and other partners
· Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned
· Business Acumen
· Market Intelligence
· Talent Acquisition Experience
· Relationship Management
· Ethical Practice
· The Art of Selling
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business, Marketing, Communications or 10+ years’ experience in lieu of degree
• 5+ years’ experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruiting
• 3+ years’ experience supervising/leading a recruiting team
• Vendor Management Experience
• Microsoft Excel Intermediate Experience (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, sort/filter)
• Microsoft Office Suite Experience
• Strong oral, written communications and interpersonal skills
• A dynamic professional with strong business acumen and communication skills
• Well organized, able to handle details accurately
• SHRM or related certification a plus
• Occasional travel required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand or walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop or bend; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. This position regularly requires long hours and weekend work.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in some work environments can be moderate.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Populus Financial Group provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEOC) and Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.