TECHNICIAN ASSISTANT - GAS PIPELINE TESTER - ENTRY LEVEL POSITION
- $17 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
The scope of work for the position is to perform survey related functions such as, but not limited to, the essential duties listed below.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Engages in general basic electrical work (low voltage, wiring and testing)
- Engages and performs data collection using data loggers, volt meters and other technical equipment
- Perform pipe and soil reads, isolated steel reads, and rectifier reads
- Enter reads and writing work requests (“WR”) into database
- Use of hand and power tools, power equipment and electronic meters
- Drive a take-home company vehicle responsibly and also perform regular maintenance, cleaning of vehicle and equipment
- Work closely with utility representatives, along with daily interaction with the Public
- Ability to work independently
- Complete accurate Timesheets and Dailies and submit on time
- Additional duties may be assigned
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record per insurance requirements
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening and background check as well as being subject to random drug testing throughout employment.
- Must pass client required Operator’s Qualifications (“OQ”)
Knowledge/ Skills /Abilities
- Utility experience, mapping and basic electricity knowledge preferred
- Must have ability to work and communicate with all levels of employees and Clients
- Mechanical and Electrical aptitude preferred
- Experience using hand tools preferred
- Basic Operator Qualifications preferred
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English to ensure safe and efficient operations
- Responsible and self-motivated
Physical and Work Environment Demands
- Possible overtime
- Work outdoors in various climates including extreme heat and cold
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. or more, overhead, kneeling, crouching, standing, as well as carry for a minimum of 50 feet
- Walk for extended distances in varying conditions and terrain
- Use a variety of hand tools and electronic meters
- Ability to physically and visually follow worksite safety instructions
- Driving a vehicle to and from work sites in all types of weather conditions and in heavy traffic
Accurate Corrosion Control, Inc. “ACCI” is a full-service Corrosion Control Mitigation Company specializing in providing corrosion control materials, construction and Cathodic Protection services working mainly in Arizona and surrounding states as a cathodic protection utility contractor.
The essential functions have been provided as examples of the type of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The Company reserves the right to modify the work assignments and/or to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions. The job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities. It is intended to describe the general nature of the position.
*FULL TIME POSITION*
$17.00/HR - opportunity to earn $18.00/HR after 90 days
*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE*
Accurate Corrosion Control, Inc. (ACCI) is an employee owned corporation specializing in corrosion control and cathodic protection. Established in 1984 in Phoenix, Arizona, the Company maintains the same high standards it was founded on over 30 years ago. ACCI provides quality corrosion control engineering, monitoring, installation and materials, on time and within budget.
We are an Employee Owned Company with Exceptional People, Leadership, Benefits, and Growth Opportunities - Start Your New Career Here!
ACCI, EXCELLENCE SINCE 1984 Accurate Corrosion Control, Inc. (ACCI) is an employee owned corporation specializing in corrosion control and cathodic protection. Established in 1984 in Phoenix, Arizona, the Company maintains the same high standards it was founded on over 30 years ago. ACCI provides quality corrosion control engineering, monitoring, installation and materials, on time and within budget.
ACCURATE CORROSION CONTROL, INCGlendale, AZ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.