The goal of ACCESS Family Care Medical & Dental Clinics is to provide quality primary medical and dental care. Our clinics offer different services ranging from general dentistry, medical physicals, obstetrics, cancer screenings, sick visits, to X-rays.
· Assists in the examination and medical care of patients, under the direction of the Provider (s) and Clinic Manager
· Greet patients in a friendly and professional manner, escort them to the exam room, complete vital signs and enter information into the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) to ensure accurate tracking of patients medical treatment.
· Assist patients onto and off of exam tables and in and out of wheel chairs.
· Assist providers in distributing appropriate patient education materials, and communicate that information to the patient in a tactful and professional manner
· other related duties.
· Excellent customer service skills are required. The individual in this position must work cooperatively with our provider(s) and all staff members; supporting a team effort at our location, serving our customers, and striving to achieve our Mission through our Core Values.
We are hiring qualified RMA's in multiple locations.
Access Family Care offers a generous benefit package that includes:
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance
· 401K Program
· Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $14.00 per hour
We provide all of the necessary PPE for our employees to be safe.
ACCESS Family CareACCESS Family Care Medical & Dental Clinics serve southwest Missouri residents with high quality primary medical and general dentistry care. We have behavioral health and pharmacy services, for our patients. One of our most popular and utilized areas of service is obstetrics and gynecological care. Our OB / GYN care allows us to provide you with medical care, at the most important moment of your family's life! We have hospital privileges; which allows us to give care from the moment you learn you're having a child and up to delivery! We provide treatments for a wide variety of chronic diseases, including Diabetes. On the Dental side, we do most all types of general dentistry! ACCESS Family Care receives Health and Human Services funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and it’s covered individuals.