VP of Project Leasing
ACCESS Commercial Omaha, NE
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k
ACCESS is a full-service commercial real estate, construction organization with a pro-active, engaging culture in the middle of experiencing dynamic growth!
We pride ourselves on living by the ACCESS Core Values:
- Attitude is Everything
- Make a Difference
- Create Value
- Be Relentless
- Every Client is a Partner
ACCESS Commercial Overview:
Founded in 2009. Offices in Omaha, NE and Tucson, AZ. 6 licensed agents
Landlord / Seller Representation: Over 100 listings with a diverse group of owners and landlords.
Tenant Representation: over 50 different retailers, restaurants and consumer focused tenants.
Property Management: Management of over 40 commercial properties and 400+ apartment units with a fully staffed maintenance and cleaning division
Development: Full suite of entitlement, project management, construction management, and disposition services.
Provide Leasing Services for 13 properties across Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, North and South Dakota and any future states. Work closely with the development team to execute leases to our investment requirements. Fill up space to our proforma requirements with velocity.
VP of Project Leasing
Title & Compensation:
Title: VP of Project Leasing
Compensation: $60,000 per year plus 25% of each transaction
Additional Income: 3rd party deals that may come about through normal course of business shall also be treated with a 25% split and must be approved by the broker.
Paid Time Off:
Not accrued but PTO is allowed with approval.
Your employment with Access Group, LLC or any successor entity, is considered At-Will Employment.
90-Day Introductory Period:
We observe a 90-Day Introductory Period. During this time an evaluation is made as to your progress in your employment with the company. You will receive a performance-only review at the end of the 90-Day Introductory Period.
The company performs annual reviews for its employees.
Reporting & Responsibilities:
Kirk Hanson – Founding Partner – responsible for managing & growing the business, plus supervision of the brokerage team
Darren Hicks – Founding Partner – responsible for managing & growing the business, plus supervision of the development team and investment manager of Sower Capital Management
· LOI’s – draft, redline, negotiate, positioning – instead of thinking of it as clerical, think of it as how to learn the negotiating positions of a Landlord and a Tenant.
· Emails – when you send an LOI, summarize it in the email body and add your thoughts; don’t just forward it along.
· Emails – don’t just forward what others say, add your opinion and value.
· Get up to speed quickly on market knowledge for each project. Reach out to specific brokers who have in-depth knowledge of particular areas (within the office and others you know well in the industry).
· Attend National, Regional and Local industry events.
· Populate and update landlord hit lists and void studies for retailers missing in a trade area that fit the listing criteria. Take time to prospect and utilize void analysis, social media outreach, etc.
· Brainstorm and create merchandising plans for vacant spaces on a listing or on ground up developments. Which tenant should be by each other and why? Take time to study other successful centers and learn from them.
· Maintain Leasing Status Reports for Landlord listings - Make phone calls and emails to prospective tenants on the lists as well as track feedback and next steps. We use VTS.
· Understand software: Costar, VTS, CREXI, Loopnet, Clientlook potential CRM, Office 365 Tools.
· Tracking deals in progress and knowing when to pick up the phone to talk through an LOI or Lease that is moving slowly or has major hurdles.
· Know the major players: Brokers, Owners, Tenants, etc
· Get Deals Done!
Tools ACCESS provides:
Best in class mapping and research materials
Constant collaborative focus by the entire company on generating new business; bi-monthly business development meetings
Best in class brokerage tools: Costar, LoopNet, CREXI, STDB, VTS, Clientlook
Membership in Realty Resources, a national brokerage referral & education network
· Eligibility for 401 K Program Pre-tax /Elective Deferrals after 6 months
· Employer Match – at 6 months employed, an amount equal to 100% of your elective deferral which does not exceed 3% of your compensation.
Supplemental Long-Term Disability
While on salary we will cover registration for local ICSC events. We will cover registration plus travel to ICSC Las Vegas and other company events. We can discuss other expenses on a case by case basis.
You will receive on-the-job training from virtually all members of our team. This company runs as a team environment and as such, every member of the team plays an important part in our success.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 10 years commercial real estate experience leasing to local, regional and national, tenants
- Prior leasing experience in open-air, grocery-anchored and/or single-tenant projects
- Prior outparcel sales/leasing experience preferred
- Ability to develop/maintain relationships with clients and retailers across a broad spectrum of categories and price points
- Excellent tenant contacts and relationships with tenant representatives
- Strong negotiating skills with a proven track record as demonstrated by a current deal sheet
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organized and able to report progress of leasing activity on each property
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Office 365
· Must follow ACCESS Core Values. Non-Negotiable
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be based in Omaha, NE
· Ability to travel
ACCESS CommercialWhy Work Here?
ACCESS is a full-service commercial real estate, construction organization with a pro-active, engaging culture in the middle of experiencing
1303 S. 72nd Street Suite 209 OmahaOmaha, NE