Oracle OTM Technical Consultants (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accelalpha is a premier Business and IT consulting firm providing services to medium and large companies. We undertake initiatives in niche areas where talent and know-how is scarce, using a rigorous result-oriented approach toward solution development and deployment. Our breadth of consulting expertise includes Project Management, Business Process Re-engineering, Solutions Architecture, Applications Implementation, Technology Development and Systems Administration. Accelalpha focuses on providing end-to-end enterprise solution implementation services.
We are currently seeking Oracle OTM Technical Consultants for exciting cloud-based projects.
- Play a senior role in the analysis, design and development efforts in the OTM space.
- Collaboration with business and other team members (Developers, Functional Analysts, Testers and Production Support Analysts) to produce scalable, efficient and supportable solutions utilizing Oracle and related technologies
- Enhance, support and follow Software Development Lifecycle
- Support fellow team members through development and architecture standard improvement/augmentation according to industry best practices
- Provide guidance and ensure offshore development delivery and quality while completing development onsite for appropriate tasks.
- Demonstrate ability to work through/around blocking events
- Demonstrate experience deploying complex yet elegant and efficient solutions within budget
- Deep understanding of Oracle OTM or Oracle Supply Chain
- Experience in Oracle tools like PL/SQL, Form, Report, SQL Plus, SQL loader, Workflow, XMLP and AOL
- Strong working knowledge of ERP technologies and Financials concepts, specifically highly complex global solutions
- Oracle R12 experience is required
- Strong skills in SQL tuning and high volume data processing
- Ability to effectively communicate with others at all levels of the Company both verbally and in writing. Demonstrates a courteous, tactful and professional approach with employees and others.
- Strong mentoring skills and the ability to explain technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to accurately establish the length and difficulty of tasks and projects, set reasonable objectives and goals, anticipate and adjust for problems/roadblocks and measure results against goals.
- Ability to orchestrate multiple activities simultaneously.
- Ability to coordinate the software development lifecycle processes with cost perspective.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Mechanical Engineering or Similar.
Location: Anywhere in US
Accelalpha is and Equal Opportunity Employer
TechnologyView all jobs at ACCELALPHA INC