Associate Technical Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
About the Company
Accelalpha is a rapidly growing consultancy delivering Oracle Cloud Solutions to global clients. Despite the challenges faced over the last few years, Accelalpha continued to grow rapidly providing stability for our employees and customers.
Accelalpha is proudly a Certified as a Great Place to Work and a Fortune 100 best workplace, and prides itself on a culture of support, diversity, and work life balance. Accelalpha provides employees with the opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and access to rapid career advancement.
Accelalpha’s purpose is to help our clients solve critical business challenges through a unique approach to process improvement, solution design and project delivery. Our success is based on a proven implementation track record, industry leading domain expertise and unmatched talent in our delivery teams.
Accelalpha is a premier Business and IT consulting firm providing services to medium and large companies. We undertake initiatives in niche areas where talent and know-how is scarce, using a rigorous result-oriented approach toward solution development and deployment. Our breadth of consulting expertise includes Project Management, Business Process Re-engineering, Solutions Architecture, Applications Implementation, Technology Development and Systems Administration.
We are looking for consultants with technical background to implement emerging Oracle cloud technologies. This is a terrific opportunity for recent college graduates to join an established firm and learn from experienced consultants to become successful. You will learn best business practices cutting across domains and industries while working directly with clients and Senior Executives. We always look to promote from within and rock stars can rise quickly. You’ll get to learn and work across diverse industries, meet new people, build your network, and enjoy traveling to new places.
- Develop software applications based on business requirements.
- Perform all implementation and customization activities of Oracle software including design, configuration, and integration.
- Perform testing activities including writing test plans, test scripts and reports.
- Develop reports, interfaces, workflows, and dashboards.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any technical issues.
- Collaboratively work with functional consultants to understand business requirements.
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS, database design, SQL, PL/SQL
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prior experience with any Enterprise packaged application software like Oracle EBS, JD Edwards is a plus, but not required.
- Passion for technology, the curiosity and willingness to constantly learn new skills, work with new tools and discover new and innovative approaches to solving complex technical challenges
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, or related fields.
- Additional certification courses for programming languages desired, but not required.
Location: Dallas, Seattle, or Atlanta
Travel: Travel to client’s sites required
US Base Pay Disclosure
Accelalpha follows a fair and equitable payment practice, taking into account many factors such as the candidate’s skill set, previous experience, as well as job duties, requirements, responsibilities, and work location. For this position, the base salary range is USD $65,000 to $90.000.
In addition to the base salary, this position includes an annual performance bonus, and other benefits such as 401(k), healthcare benefits, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, well-being benefits, paid vacation leave, paid sick leave, and paid holidays. Please consider that some benefits are voluntary and may require economic participation both from the company and the employee.
Pay increments and frequency of payment will be in accordance with employment classification and applicable laws.
Accelalpha is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we make sure to comply with all laws and regulations that protect and enhance Diversity and Inclusion. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, nationality, religion, sexual/gender orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to build diverse and inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for all our employees across the globe.
Join our Talent Community
Do not miss any opportunity to join Accelalpha. Sign up here on our Career Site and receive notifications every time we have an open role that suits your profile.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?