Curriculum Support Administrator
ACCEL Schools Columbus, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ACCEL Schools Online is seeking a highly-qualified Curriculum Support Administrator dedicated to improving online courses and providing support to teachers and schools.
The successful candidate will work with school faculty, corporate leaders and curriculum vendors on implementation and technical support of curricular programs. The position requires an individual who can provide extremely professional, hands-on service to a wide array of stakeholders. The selected candidate will need strong problem resolution skills as well as the ability to multitask.
Our schools employ a diverse staff of passionate professionals who value research-based practices and a desire to grow as professionals. We are committed to increasing student achievement, regardless of historical barriers, while at the same time developing ourselves via professional development, job embedded instructional coaching, and embracing a growth mindset.
**This position is remote and can be performed from any state except within California and Colorado**
- Supporting all of our supplemental curricular programs; including launching applications and setting sharing rules
- Supporting our virtual instruction program with curriculum technical support
- Maintaining course improvements
- Loading and scripting courses
- Providing technical expertise to the product development team
- Lead end to end user testing of curricular programs
- Collaborating with school leaders, on departmental and school projects
- Working remotely with corporate IT department on resolving issues
- Timely completion of technical support tickets
- Maintain a positive rapport with curriculum vendors
- Conduct research on emerging technologies for curriculum and assessment
- Attend training seminars, conferences, and trade shows to broaden knowledge of current and future technologies
- Other duties as assigned.
Software and Hardware Knowledge Requirements:
- MS Office
- Chromebook devices
- Remote Desktop Support
- Learning Management Systems, such as Canvas
- Rostering services, such as Clever
- Ticketing systems, such as Autotask
- Student Information Systems, such as PowerSchool
- Curricular programs, such as iReady, IXL and NewsELA
- Bachelor's degree or Associate degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- Three or more years related field service experience.
- Excellent communication, organizational and technical phone and webchat skills
- A+ Certification or equivalent experience servicing PC hardware and software preferred
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a person's race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bonafide occupational qualification exists.
TechnologyView all jobs at ACCEL Schools