Join a fast-growing Managed Service Provider in Tucson focused on security and compliance market where employees love technology, are self-motivated and like to help people solve their IT challenges. We are looking for awesome people to join our fantastic team.
The ideal candidate will provide stellar customer service and possess communication skills that enable them to meet the varying levels of technical needs of our clients. Additionally, the candidate should have a keen eye for detail, meticulous documentation, and the ability to work independently and in teams.
The Senior Network Engineer will be responsible for providing Tier 3 support and handling technology such as: Security Infrastructure, Active Directory, Virtualization, Network Configuration and planning, Troubleshooting issues involving: SonicWall Routers, Cisco Switches, Server Configuration Issues and more.
- Plan security systems and Perform security system implementations
- Developing requirements for wide area networks (WANs), local area networks (LANs), to include virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices.
- Perform advanced level troubleshooting to network usage and computer peripherals and provide support to System Admin and Help Desk technicians as needed
- Maintain Windows platform infrastructure and all running services
- Responsible for the planning and design of enterprise IP LAN/WAN network infrastructure and evaluation of current network systems
- Design, develop, analyze, troubleshoot, and document computer networks and infrastructure
- Participate in major network projects such as; network and server upgrades, new products/features installations, and other integrations.
- Maintains in-depth up-to-date knowledge of standards, guidelines, industry trends, and best practices, for the networking discipline, including LAN, WAN, Wireless, Data Center networking and interconnection
- Perform scopes of work as detailed in implementation plans assigned (system builds, documentation, training)
- Drive improvements in network process, efficiency and standardization
- Perform planning, engineering, forecasting and implementation, and identification of resource requirements for network systems of moderate complexity
- Evaluate current network systems; recommends changes in maintenance and network standards; and train support personnel on the conversion and implementation of new systems
- Participate in the diagnosis, isolation and resolution of network problems. Identify and document the root cause and recommends potential solutions
- 5 years of working experience in security architecture design, with knowledge of firewalls/UTM devices including Web Content Filtering, Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDS/IPS) systems, Remote Network Access (IPsec VPN, SSL), Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam (AV/AS), and Email Security
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in network design, planning, and implementing scalable, highly available, mission critical network infrastructures
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with network concepts including STP, VPC, MPLS, QoS, and VLAN design
- Certifications such as CCNA or MCSE
- At least 5 years of experience in managing and configuring
- Health insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Gym/Health club Membership