SUMMARY OF POSITION
The senior associate, member operations drives continuous improvements to departmental processes to increase productivity, enhance the member experience, and reduce costs. In collaboration with the vice president of marketing and member services, the senior associate will assist the department in implementing and evaluating initiatives to improve service and quality for members and perform day-to-day membership operations. This includes member service, member recruitment and retention processes, data reporting and interdepartmental coordination of membership activities. The incumbent responds to membership-related inquiries in a timely and professional manner, as well as ensuring accurate data entry and integrity. The incumbent is also responsible for other duties related to membership operations, as assigned.
· Respond to membership-related inquiries, including payment or membership information updates, membership renewals, online account requests and membership dues and benefits inquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
· Enter all data updates and changes, or other relevant information in member record in association management system (AMS), NOAH.
Membership Processing and Billing
· Process the monthly renewal and billing to ensure all running regular monthly retention and billing processes and working with Finance department to process all applications and renewals.
· Perform and complete all functions associated with dues renewal cycle according to schedule, including generation and verification of renewal notices.
· Process monthly automatic billing (EZPay) that includes generating create recurring invoices in AMS, receiving and importing payment information from payment portal (Authorize.net), and analyzing and correcting import errors to ensure month-end batch close and reconciliation.
· Maintain and track quarterly dues payment list and create and send quarterly invoices to ensure full receipt of annual dues payments.
· Analyze missed-payment report on a monthly basis and compare to Authorize.net fail report to create payment update list for telemarketers, email and paper update campaigns.
· Receive all transactional information from all sources (daily telemarketers, lockbox accounts and those generated internally) which includes payment information updates, membership renewal and dues payments, address changes, etc.
· Update all information in AMS or Authorize.net and add memberships to AMS shopping cart.
· Communicate with Finance team to ensure secure transmission of financial data for processing and identify and correct any invalid financial information.
· Ensure all processes are documented and continuously updated as standard operating.
· Review AMS and membership processes on an ongoing basis to identify ways to streamline procedures, improve efficiency and reduce costs, and document all changes to standard operating procedures.
· Identify errors or issues in AMS processes or batch posting and work with AMS vendor to correct them.
· Make necessary changes to membership records to ensure ongoing data integrity. These include but are not limited to corrections to member contact information, demographics, etc., merge/purge duplicate records.
· Build and create customized membership reports for data analysis purposes.
· Monitors and reports on key metrics related to membership and generate reports to inform engagement strategy.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Minimum of 1-3 years of related data management and/or membership experience.
· Proficiency with database platforms (please specify which platforms)
· Self-directed, highly professional, with excellent organizational, written and oral communications, analytic and time management skills.
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize a wide range of tasks and meet deadlines.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Please send cover letter (with salary requirements) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org