Uncapped Commissions - Pre-Qualified Warm Leads
We are experiencing tremendous growth and are seeking dedicated, enthusiastic Sales Reps with an entrepreneurial drive! Top performers can earn over $100K per year ($50-$70K average), and higher commissions are paid for hunters, self-generated leads and cross selling.
We are an award-winning home improvement company featuring quality name-brand carpet, flooring and window treatments. Our unique shop-at-home approach gives Sales Reps the opportunity to make a difference and improve the daily lives of clients by helping them design their new living spaces.
Here's why Sales Reps (In-Home Sales) are eager to work with us:
- Receive compensation while you learn the business. Weekly pay.
- Warm leads provided, freeing up time to network and uncover self-generated leads which equal an even higher financial reward.
- NO COLD CALLING
- NO Door to Door
- 100% commission based with unlimited earning potential.
- High performance culture. Higher commissions for hunters bringing in self-generated leads and cross-selling.
- The support of our strong, well-known brand and ongoing marketing efforts.
- As a Sales Rep, you decide how much you want to work. Part Time or Full Time
- New Rep Bonus up to $1,500*
- As a Sales Rep (In Home Sales), you will be spending time with customers in their homes to determine their needs and discussing flooring options, while providing quality customer service.
- We are looking for self-motivated, determined and focused talent, with professional sales experience, who embrace the challenges that come with responding to each customer's unique needs and desires.
- Communication, presentation, design and negotiating skills, where applicable, are utilized at each opportunity and offer exciting challenges to help transform a client's home while running your own business with the support of one of the strongest brands in home improvement
Additional qualities of successful Sales Rep include:
- Sales and design experience a plus, but not necessary
*Connect with a member of our Talent Acquisition Team to learn more.
As a trusted strategic partner, we provide comprehensive solutions and scalable infrastructure, which quickly becomes cohesive parts of the Human Resources practice group. Our program provides strong account leadership that adapts to the demands of a thriving organization.
Our client is committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.