Customer Retention Specialist
$14.50/hr ($15.50/hr for Bilingual English/Spanish)
We're seeking a Customer Retention Representative. If you set high standards for Excellence, Integrity and Customer Service this may be the position for you.
Improve customer retention through effective follow-up to cancellations. Acts as a liaison between the branch and the customer to obtain facts regarding customer complaints.
- Contacts canceling customers to resolve concerns and retain the customer’s business.
- Provides immediate follow-up on customer complaints/concerns.
- Escalates customer issues requiring extensive problem solving.
- Uses save training and specialized offers to retain customers.
- Notifies customer and designated personnel of findings, adjustments, and recommendations such as refund of money, credit of customer’s account, or adjustment of customer’s bill.
- Updates and maintain customer database with accurate customer information and timely data entry.
- May perform outbound calls to internal and external customers to schedule applications and/or service calls.
- Customer Focus/Sales Growth
- Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency
- Change Mastery
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or up to one year related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Associate degree from a two-year college or technical school preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to build customer relationships and provide customer service
- Knowledge and ability to cope with and resolve escalated customer service issues
- Conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge of company products and services
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Mathematical skill to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages, area and volume
- Time management skills, including punctuality for on-time attendance
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and perform multiple tasks
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.