Custom Sales Consultant - South Bend, IN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 Yearly
Custom Sales Consultant
Client Appointments Pre-qualified and Scheduled for YOU! No Cold Calling and Uncapped Commissions
Our client is experiencing tremendous growth and is seeking dedicated an enthusiastic Custom Sales Consultant with an entrepreneurial drive! Top performers earn over $100K per year ($50-$70K average 1st year), and higher commissions are paid for self-generated leads, cross-selling and up-selling.
Business is BOOMING: Come BOOM and GROW with US!
Our client is an award-winning home improvement company featuring quality name-brand products for interior home improvements & treatments. Their unique shop-at-home approach gives Custom Sales Consultants the opportunity to make a difference and improve the daily lives of clients by helping them design their new living spaces.
Here's why YOU are eager to work with us:
- It's about YOU. You need the support to make it happen for your business. We are here to give you that knowledge.
- Then its up to you to use what you've learned, but were always here to support, answer questions and jump in to lend a hand through your entire career!
- 4 Weeks Learning & Development - compensation while you learn the business
- Weekly pay - direct deposit
- Pre-qualified appointments set for YOU
- NO COLD CALLING
- NO Door to Door
- If you self-generate appointments, a significantly higher % of commission is earned. (If you already have a client book this is helpful for those higher $$$ commissions and can make over $100K first year)
- Unlimited earning potential
- The support of our strong, nationally well-known brand and ongoing marketing and advertising efforts
- Flexible Scheduling/Life Balance: As a Custom Sales Consultant, you select and determine days/hours within the working time frame
What is Needed to be Successful:
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, determined and focused with professional presence. Someone who embraces people, loves showing value, combined with responding to each customer's unique needs and desires
- Communication, presentation, design and negotiating skills will be utilized
Additional qualities of successful Consultative Sales Representative include:
- Strong desire to succeed and take ownership
- Computer literacy, use of tablet
- Sales and design experience a plus, but not necessary
AddressSouth Bend, IN
BusinessView all jobs at ACA Talent
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?