- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As an integral member of the Collectors Insurance Agency team of ACA International team, you will provide professional service that delights CIA/ACA member customers. You will provide administrative functions for all bond programs including preparation of forms, riders, and billing for new and renewal business.
As an example, this will include but is not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service to member/customers
- Generate forms, riders, continuation certificates, cancellations, and other necessary bond forms.
- Review financial requirements for General Indemnity Agreements, and Client Contract Bond contracts.
- Contact broker and carrier representatives as necessary for bond approvals, clarification of underwriting, procedures, and individual accounts as necessary
- Bill new and renewal bonds as well execute cancellation and riders.
- Adheres and complies with insurance underwriting authority
- Maintains copies of all correspondence as required
- Proofs bond forms for accuracy
- Contact state administrators as necessary for clarification of forms, changes, etc.
- Provide file maintenance, including filing, purging old records, etc.
- Work with licensing team as needed including coordinating issuance of statutory bonds in conjunction with new bond requests and renewals
- Excellent customer service skills; detail orientated. ACA is looking for someone with a passion for providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent computer skills and experience working with financial forms.
- Proficiency plus with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook); experience with Microsoft CRM database a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills. Able to work effectively within department and broader organizational team, fostering cooperation and working cross-functionally.
- Adaptable to changing situations and priorities based on needs of the team and the association.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two years related experience.
- Additional experience and/or training preferred
3200 Courthouse LaneSaint Paul, MN
Get fresh CSR Insurance jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.