ACA Group Morristown, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental
As a HR Specialist you will be responsible for the day-to-day HR function that supports and provides services to employees, including by not limited to onboarding, offboarding, leave administration, learning and development and general employee questions.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for assisting in the administration of various HR efforts including onboarding, offboarding, leave administration, learning and development and general employee questions.
- Support the HR team with day-to-day HR tasks and various HR initiatives.
- Maintain employee files in the HRIS and ensure all changes are entered
- Serves as the primary contact for HR related questions and tasks.
- Act as liaison with HR vendors with whom ACA does business.
- Participate in new hire orientations by informing employees about ACA.
- Identify training and development needs for employees.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of ACA’s internal training programs.
- Implement, communicate and manage HR programs and policies.
- Reconcile HR service delivery invoices to ensure accuracy of charges and fees.
- Develop and support various diversity and inclusion program activities.
- Perform ad-hoc work/special projects as necessary to support ACA on various client and internal initiatives.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required – major or concentration in human resources preferred.
- Five years of related HR Generalist experience
Skills and attributes for success:
- Demonstrated professional integrity
- Dependable, flexible, and adaptable to new ACA initiatives and changing client needs
- Ability to exercise discretion and make independent judgments on matters of significance
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, small-team environment
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize effectively
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Highly motivated and goal oriented; proactive in one’s own education and career progression; volunteers for and shows initiative on both internal and external projects and tasks
- Dedicated to upholding ACA’s high-quality standards and customer service focus
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Acrobat
What working at ACA offers:
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options as well as a flexible work environment. You’ll also be granted time off for designated ACA Paid Holidays, Summer Fridays, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. We also offer unique benefits such as Student Debt Forgiveness and Pet Insurance.
ACA Group is the leading governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) advisor in financial services. We empower our clients to reimagine GRC and protect and grow their business. Our innovative approach integrates consulting, managed services, and our ComplianceAlpha® technology platform with the specialized expertise of former regulators and practitioners and our deep understanding of the global regulatory landscape.
What we commit to:
ACA is firmly committed to a policy of nondiscrimination, which applies to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotions, training, discipline, terminations, layoffs, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and all other terms and conditions of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
ACA GroupWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits, Lots of room for growth!
2180 Headquarters Plaza MorristownMorristown, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at ACA Group