- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Established in 1986, AC Pro is a fast-growing heating and air conditioning distributor. A family-owned business with locations in California, Arizona, and Nevada, we provide products and solutions to heating and air conditioning contractors. Our company culture is built around providing an incomparable experience for our customers, creating a safe and enjoyable work environment for our associates, and using technology to improve efficiency and provide customers with products and services that are second to none.
About the Position
Able to identify future hiring needs, design and maintain job descriptions compliance and up to date, source candidates through databases and social media, conduct and coordinate interviews, candidate tracking, ensure up to date of employment law is applied within the onboarding process. Oversee candidate pool. Design and post company job openings. Assist management in finding talent. Train and guide management on hiring practices
- Develop and release job postings on breezy, social media and job boards.
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company's hiring needs for each position and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations.
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent.
- Continuously partner with hiring team and senior managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies.
- Stay active with current job boards, social networks, and platforms to find work and form relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications.
- Strategize and design a recruiting plan of action to fill open positions at multiple locations and departments.
- Able to utilize multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business.
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout onboarding process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation.
- Follow up on interview process status and update pipeline and breezy database.
- Provide coaching and guidance to hiring team.
- Organize, maintain, plan, create job descriptions.
- Great communication skills in both written and spoken form, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Able to work independently with a strong sense of urgency and self-motivation.
- Excellent attention to customer service and people skills.
- Preferred Bilingual English and Spanish; able to speak, translate, read, and write in both languages.
- Results-oriented and able to prioritize, work under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Able to drive to offsite locations using personal vehicle.
- Have strong organizational skills.
- Ability to set goals and measurable tasks to achieve those goals.
- Computer literacy with ability to learn new computer software programs.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search.
- Knowledge with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems.
- Proven experience conducting various types of interviews such as phone, video, in person, Zoom and Teams.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- 2+ years' experience in recruitment or human resources partner role.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management (or related field).
Our culture & environment:
- Extremely fast paced environment.
- Leadership is interested in your ideas to improve the job and company.
- We are committed to diversity in the workplace.
As a member of our team, you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Medical & Dental: HMO and PPO options
- Free Vision Plan for employees
- Company-Paid Life Insurance for employees
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Weekly pay periods (every Friday)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vacation & Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Veteran's day off with pay for employees who served in the military
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Some Saturdays as needed.
Compensation: Exempt/Salary DOE.
All candidates are required to pass a pre-employment drug & physical exam following an offer of employment, as well as provide documentation of eligibility to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans encouraged to apply
BusinessView all jobs at AC Pro