Senior Project Architect-Multi-Family/Mixed-Use/Hospitality
- Posted: over a month ago
AC Martin is an innovative, award-winning architecture and interior design firm located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles. Our work is a mix of Market Rate Housing, Urban Mixed-Use, Hospitality, Higher Education (all campus building types), Community Colleges, K-12, Industrial, Civic/Government, Planning, and Programming. We are looking for highly talented, motivated, and creative individuals to be contributing members of our design culture. Be part of an innovative and fun-loving design team working on a variety of current architectural and interior project types of all scales. We currently offer a hybrid schedule of 2-3 days in the office, 2-3 days working from home, and half-day Fridays.
- Licensed architect with 10 or more years of experience or equivalent in all technical phases of architecture.
- Multi-family Residential/Mixed-use experience such as Type I high-rise, Type III Podium, Type V Wrap and/or Walk-Up
- Low to high-rise 3-4 star single and dual brand Hospitality experience
- Familiar with building materials, codes, construction methods, and brands
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Able to use BIM and other software used in production of construction documentation.
- Comprehensive understanding of state building, local city and zoning codes and experience in clearing plan checks.
- Must be able to work well with & communicate effectively with Project Managers, contractors, project team members, vendors, & clients
- Experienced in carrying projects through Construction
- Develops and represents lead technical viewpoint on projects.
- Coordinates with the project team on appropriate technical solutions and product strategies.
- Can be relied upon to present directly to the client on technical and design solutions. Works closely with the Project Director/Manager to execute project plans.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on specialized building systems.
- Participates in the conceptual design and provides full support through the entire project..
- Coordinates with project team on appropriate technical solutions and product strategies.
- Can be relied upon to present directly to the client on technical and design solutions.
- Works closely with the Principal/Project Director/Manager to execute project plans. Coordinates with Project Director to directly supervise the teams’ design and technical delivery.
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Architecture or equivalent. Additional industry certifications desired (LEED, DBIA, CDT etc.)
We offer career advancement opportunities and an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes group medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage, a matching 401(k) plan, paid parking, one-week year-end holiday shut-down, and an alternative work schedule based on a 4 ½-day workweek.
Salary range is from $110,000 to $145,000 annually.
AC Martin Inc
AddressLos Angeles, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at AC Martin Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?