Project Architect A/E/C
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
AC Martin is an innovative, award-winning architecture and interior design firm with offices located in Los Angeles, Sacramento, and the Bay Area. Our work is a mix of K-12, Community Colleges, Civic/Government, Higher Education, Market Rate Housing, Urban Mixed-Use, Hospitality, Industrial, Planning, and Programming. We are looking for highly talented, motivated, and creative individuals to be contributing members of our Public Sector, including the K-12, Community College, and Civic/Government studios. Be part of an innovative and fun-loving design team working on a variety of current architectural and interior project types of all scales.
We currently offer a hybrid schedule of 2-3 days in the office, 2-3 days working from home, and half-day on Fridays.
A Project Architect has an understanding of State and local city building and zoning codes. Participates in the conceptual design and provides full support throughout the entire project. Develops and represents lead technical viewpoint on projects. Coordinates with the project team on appropriate technical solutions and product strategies. Works closely with the Project Director/Manager to execute project plans. Coordinates with Project Director/Manager to directly supervise the teams’ design, technical delivery and mentors junior staff.
- Able to use BIM and other software used in the production of construction documentation
- REVIT knowledge is highly desired
- Licensed architect with 10 or more years of experience, with a minimum of 5 years in the role of Project Architect and all technical phases of architecture
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Architecture or equivalent
- Additional industry certifications desired (LEED, DBIA, CDT, etc.)
- Knowledge of codes and experience in clearing plan checks
- DSA/OSFM process knowledge is highly desired
- Must be able to work well with & communicate effectively with Project Managers, contractors, project team members, vendors, & clients
- Experienced in carrying projects through Construction, specifically on projects larger than $20M highly desired
- DBIA member preferred
We offer career advancement opportunities and an excellent benefits package that includes group medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage, a matching 401(k) plan, paid parking, one-week year-end holiday shut-down, and an alternative work schedule based on a 4 ½-day workweek.
Salary range is from $100,000 to $130,000 annually.
AC Martin IncLos Angeles, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.